Masters Running

Best Wishes for our Tim-Bo! (Read 485 times)

coastwalker

Hi Tim,

I'm so sorry to learn the sad news. Best of luck to you, especially with your health, but also with the financial aspects of this unfortunate situation.

Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

jfa

We're all pulling for you Tim!

Prince of Fatness

I wish you all the best.  Hang in there.

Not at it at all. 

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Oh, Tim, I'm sorry to hear what a tough time you're going through.  You will be in my prayers!  You have a LOT of people rooting for you!!

i'm lovin' it... MM#1949

Tim,  Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Remember how well Spareribs is doing after his heart work! (but I hope you're is simple to fix)

Steve

Perch's Profile "I don't know if running adds years to your life, but it definitely adds life to your years." - Jim Fixx "The secret is to make in your mind possible what was not possible before. The secret is to make easy what was difficult, instead to make difficult what really is easy." - Coach Renato Canova

Shocked  & sad to hear this news about Tim.   Wishing & praying for you Tim.  You're strong so I'm expecting you to recover.  Best wishes for a wonderful future.

Courage ! Do one brave thing today...then run like hell.

Tim, whatever it is, we're grateful you are getting treated.  Always better to collapse with folks around than by yourself.   Let us know when you can what's up.......we just celebrated the year anniversary of Daniel's sudden cardiac arrest with a long run.  We'll get you back out there just as soon as you are able.

Amy

Masters 2000 miles
                  My prayers will be to fellow runner, Tim, tonight.

Pass this message...Get well dude.

Laurie

Shamrock marathon March 2016. Burlington full or relay if I can find a partner May 2016. Wine and Dine half Nov. And a tri or two thrown in just for the hell of it.

Marathon Maniac #3309

Thank you very much Mary Dear, geez, I am overwhelmed at all of this....thanks to each and everyone of you for being so thoughtful!!! (Joyful Tears) TimBo PS: Tell the Brinkster I said hi....would ya

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

Maniac 505

Hey Tim:

thanks for checking in.

hope you are doing as well as can be expected.

Dave