Masters Running

Happy Birthday Enkaphalin! (Read 273 times)

Marathon Maniac #957

How did this one slip by me?  It's so wonderful to have you posting again, just in time to share another annual milestone.  

Happy Birthday!!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Mariposai

Happy birthday to a great person. Here is to a great year of running and many get-together with master friends...hey, the Methow has a great trail race in  July...wanna come to run with me?Smile

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

evanflein

Happy Birthday, dear Enkie! So glad to have you posting again, but more important than that is to see you running again! Way to go, have a great year!

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

thank you holly.

I was wondering what happened to Sunday's weather forecast of heavy rains starting Sunday night/early Monday morning and had rain coat ready but, for some reason it was clearing and got up to 62.7 degrees today, almost five degrees above the previous high of 58 degrees when I was only two-and-a-half years old.

smiley face jumpingsmiley face sunshine

It was truly a wonderful day.

Now we know why.

happy birthday enkie, . . and remember, running slowly is better than not running.

ps - wanna run slowly on 2/13?

January 18, 2009

14:19 62.7 °

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

SteveP

Happy Birthday!!!

It's been good to see you back.

Keep on keeping on.

SteveP

Happy birthday, enke.  I hope it was a good one and that the running improvement continues.

TomS

Birthday's are great!   Happy Birthday, Enke!
                Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM

Maniac 505

Happy Birthday,  Have a GREAT day, and a GREAT year

Dave

dg.

Happy Birthday Enke!!   Like everyone else, I'm so happy to have you back, & running again.     Have a wonderful year!

Franc59

Half Fanatic #36

Happy Birthday Karen!!

Glad to see you running again!!

Francesca

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Wow dg - that is a LOT of hot air!!  Wink

Happy, Happy Birthday Enke!!!!   So happy to have you posting regularly again!!

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
                        It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Happy birthday and happy return to running.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

As chocolate fudge cake swirls around in my tummy, it is good to be back.   I liked what you said Tet, about slow being better than none, so I'll take slow for now.  Like the nice weather I've brought?

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

thanks for another spring-like day happy birthday girl.

Let's do it the 18th of every month!

good luck on the slow running keeping everything in check.

it's very carefree without any expectations except enjoy it..

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

stepping in a tad late here to wish you a very HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!  hope you are having a wonderful week!!

denise