Masters Running

Monday 9/26/16 Runs and Maybe Not (Read 37 times)

Avenger Doggie

protector of my dad

Tet, rolling in a dead fish is really nice. Have you ever tried it?

Jlynne, Dad like to pick apples. he even eats them too. That's weird.Don't you think that's weird? That's just weird.

Amy, That is a nice song about ice cream and bye bye rides.

Don't make Dad have ideas...It is a nice looking dog though.

Tom White, Dad is not fast too.

When it was before yesterday, me and Mom and Dad wanted to go run run run! It was a really nice time for it. Mom went next door r to get my new niece. Her name is Mia and she’s just a baby. She is nice and likes to go run run run really fast. I go way fast and she chases me. When I chase her she goes even more fast and cries like a little baby all the way to her Mom’s house.

When she got to my house I was rexcited to see her and we played and played. Then Mia jumped on me. She’s dumb and will always be dumb. When we play, all we are supposed to do is run. Run. RUN!

Mom put Mia in the truck and put her in the back seat. When I got in, Mom said I had to get in back. So I went back in Dad’s spot. Dad said for me to get in back. So I went back in Mom’s spot. I got back in Dad’s spot. Then Mom’s some more. Playing that game is so fun. But Mom and Dad made me get in back with dumb Mia!!! Then she started jumping on me again.

We finally got going and it was so great! We stopped at my other niece’s house and saw Marley!!! She is so nice and it’s is very fun playing with her. That silly girl got into the truck. But Mom and Dad did not make her get out! Dumb Marley was going run run run too!! I jumped in some more. Mom made me get in the back with the bad dogs! I was so sad. We went bye bye again. I was sitting as close to the wall as I could. Marley and Mia better not be touching me!

Then we went to Honey’s house. Honey is my another niece and she is bad bad bad! She can only go run run run on a leash because she is so mean. She will eat ice cream when it is MY dish!!! She plays with all my toys and sets on MY MOM!

This was going to be a mess and it was! We got to our road for the woods and we went right on by! Dad yelled, “Who’s tongue is in my ear?” Then we got past one other road for the trails! Me and Honey danced around to get Dad to turn around but he kept on going. We got to one more road and we went on it. It was very bouncy and it was hard to sit there with dumb dogs. And then. And then Mom left Mia sit with her!

Finally we stopped! We were some place new!

Honey was nice for a little while. Me and Marley went around and she was smelling everywhere and I went potty so many places. Mom was getting rexcited too! Mia went around a little bit and tried to get back in the truck. That’s just dumb.

When Dad told us all to sit. Honey started backing and Marley was too rexcited to sit.  Mia was all confused. I was the only good dog. Dad said, “On your mark!” and Honey barked even more. “Get set!”….”GO!

Me and Marley went run run run!! Honey dragged Dad and Mia got up with the big dogs! She never knowed anything like that could ever happen. Us good dogs were going run run run all crazy like. And Honey just dragged Dad to try and keep up.

Marley went down a big big hill and when she got to see us again, she was all wet. Mom went down the trail that got to the river.

Dad went too. He follows her anywhere. Even when Dad had the Dr. fix him so he didn’t have babies, he still keeps sniffing around where ever Mom goes. I understand.

So anyway. Marley went in some more and got a drink. I did too. So did Honey. Mia just jumped right in and the water was way over the top of her and she was wet wet wet just like a bath! We all said it was funny. Then she did it again! How dumb is that?

We went run run run some more and had more fun.

When we got done, Mom wanted to have a picture with all of us. Mia was kind of OK. Marley just wanted to wander around and get all dirty.

Honey was so bad! Mom wanted a very nice picture and Honey made a bad face!!!

But that’s not all. She was even really bad.

All of us wet dogs had to go in the back back of the truck. It was OK, I could stick my face over the side and the other dogs could just be dumb away from me. But no….they all wanted to be on my side where ever I went.

Mia was mostly good and she just took a nap. Then me and Marley got all scared and danced around the back of the truck. Thank dogness Dad stopped! Honey smelled something dumb and jumped out! And no one was holding her leash! We ran all over looking for her. One time she was in the road and went to see Mom. Mom told Honey she was a good girl.  Then Honey decided to follow her nose some more. Dad called and called. After a long time, Honey went to get Dad. Just so she tell him that she was not done going run run run! Me and Marely got back in the back of the truck and Mia was sitting with Mom. Dad said he was not going bye bye until he had Honey. He is so dumb sometimes too. It’s just Honey. Mom yelled out the window and told Honey we could have ice cream!!! Me and Marley were very happy! Mia did not understand. (she will…trust me). Honey didn’t care. Dad let me and Marley out and we found Honey. And she ran off some more. So we jumped back in. When it was dark, Dad had me and Marley go look for Honey again. Marley went right away. Not me. Dark is dark and dark is bad.

There are porkypines, and beefers and skunks and monsters in the dark. Not me Daddy. I’m too precious.

Again, Dad said he was staying until Honey came back. That Mom could take the rest of us home and come get him when he had Honey. That was a very good idea. And Honey walked up to Dad and said we could all go now. Just like that. After the ice cream store was closed. We could go home now. I hope she had bad dreams.

Sniffing Butts, Tag

Sayhey! MM#130

So good, so good, so good.....and the ice cream store will open tomorrow.  Tag, you are a national treasure.  Thank you beyond the beyond for making me smile in my heart.   (He is a Boston Terrier, of course.)

https://agratefullifedotnet.wordpress.com/  (for a piece or two of my mind)

Wow, that was an interesting flashback.  Apparently, KickRunners is still going?  good ads to go with the comments   Lots of familiar names, even that Stumpy guy.

Lots of familiar names

Holly - I also confuse then with than - pitiful considering how much I read

Kirsten

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Groucho Marx

I cannot spell katt without a spillchecker. But I can run! Managed 6 miles. Then got dressed up in a jacket and tie and speed walked to the train station. coastwalker would be proud! Then caught the train to NYC where I spent the day giving a seminar and taking to the faculty at Baruch University.

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

Marathon Maniac #957

Avenger Doggie - what a great adventure!  Glad your dad found that bad girl Honey.  She sounds like my silly Daisy - never trust her off leash.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."