Masters Running

Friday, Dec. 12 Runs, Non-Runs and Rests (Read 474 times)

Franc59

Half Fanatic #36

S...o no running today.....ran out of time....... May be tomorrow if I can fit it in before work , if not 5K Jingle Bells run on Sun...possibly in the snow and below freezing temps.... unusual for us here in the PNW!!! SR: about my pasta making..I do cheat...I use the old fashion hand operated "Imperia" pasta machine...even if I do own an old rolling pin I brought from the old country...25 years ago!!! Good night everybody!! Francesca
    Mariposai

Stranded in Wenatchee, snowing hard and more is to come. I am more concerned by the day about our beleoved Timbo's foot. Take it easy there Timbo...Please know that you have a caring family here. Francesca's noodles last night made me eager to find my old pasta making tool (the same she has)...specially now that I have her recipe. wildchild...you will get your lasagna and more sistah........just show up in Seatle.........

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

munchkn883

whildchild -- I'm doing okay. I'm going to start chemo on 1/6. There is a thread "cancer update" with more info. Cancer really sucks.