Masters Running

Wednesday Oct. 21 Runs and what not's (Read 381 times)

track workout tonight

1/2 mile warmup

then we did relays --- small group tonight so 3 team of 3 people ....... we still have 3 training for a marathon so they did the 600 leg, then the other 2 team members did 200's........x 10 ......... i don't like all the down time between my turn to run a 200 but i pushed hard for each so works out ........then did 1/2 mile cooldown

didn't win the raffle -- a track session is 12 or 13 weeks of coached workouts ........ not sure if i'll do winter track -- tuesday nights are indoors at a h.s. - short indoor track - too many turns i think for me

wed nights outdoors -- just not sure i want to commit to outside 6p workouts thru nov/dec/jan -- have to think about it - of course if i won the raffle there would be no thinking i'd just do it

denise

Marathon Maniac #3309

15.8 mile wave run tonight......didn't feel like running the final .2 to make it 16. MP miles were at 7:45ish pace, and 1/2 MP miles were at 7:30ish pace.....not to bore Ya with the exact paces for each. My "running legs" are feeling super strong, and I ended this workout wanting more......more is a good thing when finished.-------WTG speedy Nancy, as I am sooo very glad I met you at Seattle (along with everyone there).----Wow Erika, as I am trying to remember being Married and thinking what my wife thought. I don't remember any big chores and stuff while She was gone, but I did do extra things around the House to make sure she was Happy when she returned......didn't get me too far in the end at all, but cost me my Life savings and all my money (grins, I can say now)-------TimBo

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!