Masters Running

Monday's Daily, 11.27.17 (Read 45 times)

tet; Many years ago I forgot my running shoes on some camping trip, and decided to go ahead and do a 3-4 mile jog wearing my Crocs with my partner (I was allowed to own a pair by that partner; no more!). I was blown away by how comfortable they were for running, and other than having to grip with my toes sometimes to keep from sliding around in them, they were great. I read a story this last year about a teenager who ran a 1:11 half wearing Crocs. Might have been faster, maybe slower. The family is large, they all run, and Crocs are all they can afford.

Don't tease the Croc.

60-64 age group  -  University of Oregon alumni  -  Irreverent and Annoying

3 miles after work.  Did my best to keep it EZ, EZ . . . and it's amazing how much better I felt.  Go figure! 

Leslie
      Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

evanflein

I thought those looked like crocs... never would've thought of running in them.

Go Leslie! Nice to see you getting better!

4.2 mostly EZ treadmill miles tonight. When we got home, the house was cold. Uh oh... furnace was cold and little red light was on. Uh oh... one push of the red button got it going and after an hour or so all was normal again. This is really annoying, and glad it's not colder out! We just had the thing serviced last month and all systems go. So... a call to the furnace guys tomorrow to come look at it. When I started it up, it ran really smoothly and all was fine, so what made it fail? Who knows... such is life in the sub-arctic with an almost 30 year old furnace.