Masters Running

Tues 1-8 Boomies runs aand wo's (Read 711 times)

spacityrunner

Wow...I have been away from the computer all day and come back to, yowsa, look at all these posts. It is so much easier to keep up with everyone when you can look at it once and a while during the day. Oh well.... No running...did a wee bit of damage with that "fast" run Monday so went for a swim instead. Will try and go for a run tomorrow.....foot didn't feel too bad today. A quick read through and I remember I wanted to mention..... DH: if you continue to have pain, ask for an MRI...it is the only way they can see soft tissue damage Everyday: that was funny......you had me ROTFLMAO with that one. much needed after a long hard day, thanks. Nice boomer front page...where the (or better yet, how the) he** did you get that picture of me??? Big grin Good runs and good night everyone (Has anyone seen Mr. Ribs??? I haven't noticed him around the last couple of days, hope he is ok.)

Trails Rock!

DH: if you continue to have pain, ask for an MRI...it is the only way they can see soft tissue damage
      Thanks, Liz. I asked for an MRI but it was not granted ... yet. But it was not ruled out, either. If physical therapy doesn't fix the problem, I may be more insistent about the MRI. Dark Horse
      I'm a dark horse, running on a dark race course.
        (Has anyone seen Mr. Ribs??? I haven't noticed him around the last couple of days, hope he is ok.)
        I was thinking the very same thing. I've missed his posts the last few days.
        Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
        evanflein

I got the mail earlier today. I don't get the photo thingy yet.
          Steve, it's a bookmark!! Glad you liked the sticker... dh was very happy to pick that up for you when he saw it! 5.11 miles on the treadmill tonight, miles 3 and 4 at my "perfect" marathon pace (8:34), 1 mile walking. Was running late and felt cold at first, and rushed. Took about the first mile to just get into the idea of running. Thank goodness for Solarmix 8...
          SteveP

Steve, it's a bookmark!! ...
            I meant I don't have the photo posting thing down yet!!!!!!!!!!

SteveP