Masters Running

Deleted again (Read 238 times)

Deleted.

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

dg.

well hey Byll... since it's your own little thread, i thought I'd pop in & ask how was your guitar lesson? Smile

Marathon Maniac #957

Oh, I thought you meant "depleted" as in, you really felt depleted by that awesome run this morning.... Wink

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

#artbydmcbride

You are already on the eastest coast, just get up a little earlier...sheesh! Big grin

Runners run

Tramps

By posting "deleted" you've not actually deleted the thread. Instead, you've created a new thread. It's not a very interesting thread, but it is not a deleted thread either. I'll model a truly deleted thread in my next post.

Be safe. Be kind.

Tramps

Be safe. Be kind.

Tramps

See how that's done? Big grin

Be safe. Be kind.

Marathon Maniac #957

But Tramps, you left a period behind...

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Tramps

Your computer screen must be dirty.

Be safe. Be kind.

#artbydmcbride

....uses white out... There! Big grin

Runners run

Marathon Maniac #3309

But Tramps, you left a period behind...
                        LOL...I thought that was a speck on my screen as I was trying to rub it off. Tim

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

xor

It is of my opinion that the people are intending. Nevermind the furthermore, the plea is self-defense. China Clipper calling Alameda. Mr Doublena, Mr Bob Doublena.

Ilene- I used to use whiteout but it made a mess of my computer screen. Bill- is it deleted or defeated as in nipped at the tape by TimBo?
                              . . . . . . . . oh, never mind . . . . . . .

Leslie
                              Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                              -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance