Masters Running

Tue April Fools (Read 662 times)

Marathon Maniac #957

So I will translate: Cold shower, 20 minutes, no sweat, with a light on, then took a crap while reading the paper!" suddenly, it all makes sense...!
    Big grin Big grin

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

I know I'm a little late on posting but I'll throw this one out there anyways. Tuesday - 7.34 miles - 1:03:51 - (8:42) under rainy conditions but temps at 60 degrees! Woo Hoo this was my first run of the season in shorts and I loved it. It was a little wierd though as I ran through a few foggy banks it was like running through a freezer! Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with my posts now, I have enjoyed trying to catch up on some reading through the threads here. Keep up the good running all.
        I know I'm a little late on posting but I'll throw this one out there anyways.
        Hey, welcome back, Bob. I didn't recognize the new handle, but did recognize you right away from your avatar pic.

Doug, runnin' cycling in Rochester, MI

"Think blue, count two, and look for a red shoe"

Marathon Maniac #957

Bob, what was your handle at CR? Cute grandkids, btw...

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Thanks Roch, good to be back in the swing of things. Holly, I was (and of course still am) Bobscamman over at CR. Thought I would be a little more creative once the move came about. I see that you are running Boston this year with a little luck some of us will get to meet up in Hopkinton. Of course the logistics are always tough when 25,000 +/- other runners will be looking to hook up with friends as well. I hope your training is going well and that you enjoy yourself at what is cetainly one of if not the best marathon there is. The grandkids are cute aren't they (I always tell them they take after their Pepere!) We have an older grandaughter and a younger grandaughter missing from the photo and a new grandaughter expected in May for a total of 9! Shocked Ya gotta love 'em though, I know we sure do...plus we get to send them home after a fashion.