Masters Running

40s+ On the Run - Take It on the Run, Baby! (w/e 06/06/09) (Read 423 times)

Top 'O the World!

Neewww Shooooz Woooo-Hoooo  R2!!!   (ya didn't hafta wait fer yer birthday to spoil yerself, sheesh! )

Did you catch the Vortex2 crew in Goshen Co., near Torrington, Wyoming yesterday??  http://www.weather.com/multimedia/videoplayer.html?clip=14512&from=hp_main_tab3  

WAAAY COOOL!!!! much higher tech than my Dad's groupies back in the day....

Quick & easy 5 w/Mairead this am before hitting the lawn & throwing the cooler & tent in the car....enrt 4 days in Utah...I'll definitely be offline from later this afternoon till Thurs am...

Have a Great Weekend/beginning of the week everybody!

Cindy

Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
      Have a great time, Cindy!

18.20 miles of hills, hills, and more hills today, and tomorrow get to turn around and do another 10.  However, Trails 4/8 to 12 and back are not my schedule . . . although I'll probably run them.  Today it was twice up then down, the next 2 weeks it'll be 3x, and the following week, right before taper, 4x.  I absolutely despise that combination because 12 is so frigging steep, but it's what we need to get us through SOB in a month.

Well, off to get some transcription done.  Later!

Leslie
      Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance