Masters Running

Friday, June 20 Daily (Read 405 times)

Hello everyone and definitely TGIF Smile Holly and Sue, happy anniversaries! 2nd rest day in a row for me. 10K tomorrow with huskydon and BCMorant. It's pretty hot out here (80-90 deg F) but it'll still be a joy to just go out and run. I have had some reminders this past month that life is too short (three deaths in the family and my best friend's house burned up). Besides, I heard there were pancakes!
      6.0 lovely miles this evening. Yesterday was my rest day and I had not intended on going more than 4 miles tonight, but was experimenting with my pace and decided to add a couple more miles. It is most certainly a beautiful evening in Virginia with temperatures in the 80 degree range and humidity not bad at all. We have no bugs to speak of and sitting out is just a WONDERFUL thought for this quiet evening. Joey
      Vista

King of PhotoShop

Hello everyone and definitely TGIF Smile Holly and Sue, happy anniversaries! 2nd rest day in a row for me. 10K tomorrow with huskydon and BCMorant. It's pretty hot out here (80-90 deg F) but it'll still be a joy to just go out and run. I have had some reminders this past month that life is too short (three deaths in the family and my best friend's house burned up). Besides, I heard there were pancakes!
        Drom, sorry about that bad news. Also, I know about the temps you folks are having out there. You take it easy on that race. Also, tell Bruce and husky I said "go out very easy." This is not PR weather. Spareribs