Masters Running

The Thursday before Boston daily (Read 36 times)

enkephalin well putting up the stats could not hurt!  Well, maybe they would if you are looking for an overweight couch potato.  Are you looking for one? 

I have been skimming the daily as of late.  I have been pretty busy since arriving in Austin.  I cannot believe how fast the week has gone!  Best of all I missed a day of 20° weather up north!  Hurrah!  I am not sure what the temperatures were in CT today but here it was in the upper 50's when I left for my final long run prior to the Cincinnati marathon.  A total of 20 miles with a combination of zombies, Pandora and a butterfly for company.

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

evanflein

5.7 miles during late lunch run today. It was gorgeous earlier today, but of course, by the time I got out for my run it clouded over with stormy clouds to the east. It was sprinkling when I left. Ok, no biggie. Then, a mile+ into my run it started with hail (although the weather guys said it was "sleet" because hail comes with thunderstorms... who knew?), and a strong wind from the east that was in my face most of the run back. Bleh. Oh well, it was really good to get out for a mid-day run, and I'm really glad I have a blow dryer in my running bag!