Masters Running

Monday, 2.27.17 (Read 36 times)

Mike E

MM #5615

Hello everybody!

Glad you're back, Jay!  No offense, Tramps...

Great pictures, Holly.  It's amazing what our phones can do, these days.

deez--that's tough stuff to deal with.  I will add Justin to my prayer list...you're already on it.

I did a speed workout...total fail.  I was hoping to do 3 x 1 at 6:05...they went 6:26 - 6:23 - 6:18.  I'll go after it again next week.

Okay--gotta go.  See ya!

coastwalker and mrrun thank you for the birthday wishes.

deez4boyz get better already!  Recruiting season for the 2017 Rosie Ruiz Fan Club starts up soon. No more missing van rides! Orders from Captain Twocat!!!

I think the goal of a university it to see how much time they can get people to waste. Another $%@*&! faculty meeting today. But, but, I bailed!  I just did not go. We have had faculty meetings every single Monday for over a month. Not once has it been to decide something that was close, vote wise. Today's was just an information session. No voting. Translation: No need me to be there either! So I was not. Now I got to hope the dean did not notice. One excuse I have is that I have (and this time really do have to) attend a meeting with what we call central campus tomorrow. That just means it involves people outside of the business school where I work. Will that meeting be a waste of time? I guarantee it!

As to running 6 miles this morning. Kind of cold out after the weatherbug promised warmer weather. Darned lying weatherbug!

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

did you see Carolyn running around the rim?

Image may contain: mountain, sky, outdoor and nature\\

shame on you Professor Twocat

but good for you that you can

do it and get away with it.

stopped snowing during the day but a rare thunder-snow

storm in the late afternoon left enough slushy snow

to leave tracks on the way back.

Good way to check for splaying or not.

jeanne - especially when you're young, it's not easy to ask for help

but it seems Justin is poised to accept same from his family and friends.

Sounds like he's a lucky guy,

ps jay - it seems the reason those Great Blue Heron were spreading their wings so much like cormorants do is because they were Brandt's cormorants and the reason the little "baby geese" that seemed to out-of-place this time of year didn't seem to be so concerned about getting separated from the adult Canada geese down the beach, and vice-versa, is because they were American coots, not Canada geese.  I better stick with fish.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

SteveP

Thanks all. Dad may get out Tuesday or Wednesday. He has a swollen adrenal gland that is pressing on his bladder and stomach. He doesn't feel hungry and has a cath to empty the bladder. The swelling is expected to go down in a week or so. I have two aunts down there. One of whom said she'd move in with Dad for a few weeks. The neighbors may file noise complaints. I've not ruled out heading back down. The last time I was down there I was viciously attacked by wild life.......But........He has cable.

Hard to get motivated to leave home at this time but things are stable for now and all is in good hands. We'll see.

Make it a great day and hug those close to you.

Cheers.

Good luck and speedy return on the trip, Norm.

Holy Moly Holly!!!! I loves me them pictures.

Leslie, maybe a little cross training is in order.

The dog went absolutely bat crap crazy after we got home.  DW and I took Tag and Mia out hiking for a few miles.  It was very enjoyable.

SteveP

Leslie, maybe a little cross training is in order.

The dog went absolutely bat crap crazy after we got home.  DW and I took Tag and Mia out hiking for a few miles.  It was very enjoyable.

SteveP - You suck re the "cross training,"   and talking about Tag going bat crap crazy without photos to back it up is worthless. 

Leslie
            Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
            -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance