Masters Running

July Masters Miles (Read 48 times)

When I saw WildChild's post yesterday with the Prime Number table, I had to do something.  So I ran to and from the Mailbox last night to add 1/10 of a mile to my monthly total.  So ...

71 miles for July.  Count me Prime!  (That is *really* Lame.)

Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

Thanks, Carolyn!

Pretty sure 183 isn't prime, so

July: 182.9

YTD: 1309

PRs in 200m (34.8), 600m (1:58.5), 1500m (5:39), all on the track for the local running club's summer track series.

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

an amazing likeness

Thanks WildChild.

July: 204

Posted a PW half marathon...in the second half I was a wimp. Yeah.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

dg.

thanks Carolyn!   what a beautiful picture.     I love the yellow flowers, they're so perky.

I haven't posted monthly miles in a long long time!      will slip in here because, it's the first time I've hit 100 in a long long time, & because I'm just 1/2 of MilkTruck.

a non-prime 102 for July.   I have no idea of ytd miles because I've been sketchy at logging ... only have 17 in for june right now & I know that's not right...    did hit the 5000 mark a couple of months ago.

I've had some major rehabbing for the last year or two... it isn't over yet ( is it ever?)   but is at the manageable state.   I do have to watch it, my back is hurting as I type... so the duct tape brigade has my permission to intervene.... within reason ; ).

yay everybody!

Mariposai

I haven't posted monthly miles in a long long time!      will slip in here because, it's the first time I've hit 100 in a long long time, & because I'm just 1/2 of MilkTruck.

Priceless!!!

93 miles for me in July, which was the month of hiking and XT for my wings!

Ohhh I ran a marathon on my 50th birthday. Met up with tons of my RA family friends. Got a surprise cake from tetsujin and got a surprise visit from twocat and my DH and my two sons ran a marathon in my honor!

Yeahhh...July was fantastic!!!

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

oooh, oooh.....so excited to post this month:

105 miles!!!!!    PR month, I think!  been so long since I've had more than even 80......woo too!  Yay!  July weather was so wonderful in TN!

July running  85.8 miles

Firecracker 4 mile 30:45 AG 1st

Big Dawgs 5k  23:15 AG 2nd

2013  595.7 miles

Thank you Carolyn!

Courage ! Do one brave thing today...then run like hell.

175.1 and I broke 1,000 miles for the year so I'm content.

"I didn’t run a race until I was 41 and that was a marathon! Let that sink in for a minute." -me

pfriese

Thanks Carolyn,

96 miles for July

July highlights:

3rd OA in Run the Pass 5K in Zihuatenejo Mexico

Great meet up at Tunnel marathon.

2nd AG in Bronco Gallup 5K in Mustang Oklahoma

Paul

evanflein

No prime number or PRs here either but a pretty good month overall.

218.5 miles for July. Our weather has been spectacular this month!

82.1 meager miles for me this month .... dont know what happened after having such a great training week on vacation Roll eyes

oh well - it's all good, feeling strong, healthy and have lost enough weight to hit my pre-kid weight so I'm happy!!

Thanks Carolyn and HAPPY AUGUST!!

denise

Mike E

MM #5615

Well, I had no PR's and I had one of the lowest miliage months in a very long time, but I did meet a lot of great people and ran the best course I've ever run on at the Light at the End of the Tunnel Marathon!  Oh, and I had prime number...which I would have never known about if it weren't for wildchild...

July: 89

2013: 1288

Thanks, wild!

Rondog65

I got in 88.8 miles for July.

Ron's PRs 5K 24:14 (12/07/2013); Half Marathon 1:53:33 (5/26/2013)

huskydon

97.3 miles in July, 771.7 miles YTD

Thanks Carolyn!

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/