Masters Running

Saturdaydemayo, 5.5.18 (Read 36 times)

Mike E

MM #5615

Hello everybody!

I ran 16 miles. It was 74° but it felt like 94°...I sure wish we would get some snow.

Okay--gotta go.  See ya!

Marathon Maniac #957

That one starts really early, right?

Yup - 6:30am start.  If you want to find parking, it is best to get there by 5:30am, which means I will be up at 3:40am so that I can be out the door by 4:30am.  Bleck.

C-R - Nice picture!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

bioguy

Still no running here, but getting itchy. Hanson's recommends 2 full weeks of no running after a full. Went to Rehobeth Beach today to spend time with my two daughters and two grandchildren. Nice time. My youngest leaves for Wisconsin to begin her residency in Ob/Gyn, so I want to get in visits before she moves.

I think I'll be back to running tomorrow; I'm picking up weight and craving crap food right now.

Good luck to racers this weekend.

Tailwinds!

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

evanflein

You'd think I'd have learned by now not to click on tomwhite's links... 

Norm, great picture!! I'd say that would be the best part of even a really, really good race!

Henrun

Happy Birthday Tet!

Nice photo Norm. Another great race for you Paul. Good luck tomorrow Holly and all other racers.

Still no running but some walking and 30 minutes of indoor cycling this am.

Right now we’re watching the Kentucky Derby prelims and drinking martinis instead of mint juleps. Have wonderful memories of running the half marathon at Churchill Downs.

Mike E

MM #5615

It’s tet’s birthday?!  Happy birthday, tet!

Big game tonight, huh, Tramps?

C-R great picture!

tomwhite if you want off, just answer the questions in a way you will get kicked off. I was asked about jury nullification. Just told them what I actually believed. Next thing you know I am dismissed and sent home.

henrun not drinking a mint julep! 

Ran 7 today. My hamstrings continue to improve  But are not at all the point where they should be for me to run regularly.

Just finished watching the derby. I know what to drink.

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

mrrun

tomwhite if you want off, just answer the questions in a way you will get kicked off. I was asked about jury nullification. Just told them what I actually believed. Next thing you know I am dismissed and sent home.

henrun not drinking a mint julep! 

twocat - limit my bourbon to drunken cranberry sauce....couldn't justify the results. hoping for gold or music - both losers

tomwhite - age out of jury duty

If it is my drunken cranberry sauce that is made with rum. I do makw a whiskey marinated salmon that is quite good.

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

mrrun

oops - my bad - i bought bourbon for some recipe. now i'm not sure which