Masters Running

Happy Birthday, Starrr!! (Read 24 times)

Image result for happy birthday

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

TammyinGP

Hope you are having a great day Starr!  Happy Birthday!

Tammy

Marathon Maniac #957

Yay!  Eat some cake!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Falconfixer

Boun Compleanno!

Aw shucks, thanks Leslie! I took off work at 1pm today and spent most of the day playing in my flower garden. It was 80f and felt wonderful! I didn't even mind the sweat. Our basement remodeling project is coming to an end, yeah! The carpet layer is coming tomorrow which is great but that meant we had to clean all the stuff out of there and sweep.

After a well earned shower I am sitting here enjoying a blizzard, the Dairy Queen kind 😉

Thanks for the birthday wishes, I sure wasn't expecting my own thread. ( now I feel really bad about missing tet's quarter century birthday earlier this month)!

“Courage is not defined by those who fought and did not fall, but by those who fought, fell, and rose again.” — Adrienne Rich

evanflein

Hey, it's not midnight yet here so I'm not late, technically, right? Hope you had a great day but it sounds like you didn't need me saying that. A day in the garden is always a good day! Happy Birthday!

SteveP

Happy Birthday Starr. I hope your day shines!

SteveP

Late happy birthday from me!

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

coastwalker

I'm sorry I missed your birthday yesterday Starr. But it sounds like you had a delightful day, as it should be. I hope you find a way to continue the celebration through the weekend. It is, after all, a birthday season, not just a day!

Cheers,

Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

...Happy B'Day and Good Running to Ya......

........aaaaarrrr..........

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Happy Birthday to you Starr too.
                        Does it ever coincide with Mother’s Day?
                        Glad you got to share yours with Mother Earth.
                        ps fyi - they just keep getting better and better.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

ps fyi - they just keep getting better and better.

Happy belated birthday Starr. Sounds like you had the perfect day - flowers AND ice cream!