Masters Running

Friday July 18 Runs and Grins (Read 634 times)

An hour slow at lunch...hard in H&H but I did it. Next run is 2 hours with Liz on Sunday as I am helping her get ready for the Toronto Waterfront Marathon. These LR's will be good for my half marathon in September. Tired Tall Off to rest...

Recent Best times: None recently

Ribs, thanks for keeping us informed...now get healthy will ya! 5.01 Miles - Easy w/strides the last three miles - 43:29 - (8:40) - 75 and very humid, I just dodged the thunderstorms before and after my run - 9:13 - 8:54 - 8:36 - 8:36 - 8:00 - .07 It's official - tomorrows weather - 90's and humid ... with a little luck it won't be too bad at the start but it will certainly have an effect on the 5 mile road race at the Yarmouth Clam Festival. Tongue
        Mariposai-You are a very special person...and there is not a pedestal high enough to place you on...I could tell that as soon as I met you...
        Looking for a place to Happen, making stops along the way - The Hip
          spareribs - glad today's procedure went well and hope things keep getting better!! i had a rough 3 nights in a row at work and my running suffered -- especially thurs. morning after a pt's husband passed out when we started pushing - he leaned right into the side of the bedrails and i had to get behind him and keep him from going all the way down -- not great for the back!! fortunately help was in the room quickly.........had planned on hitting the treadmill for 3 miles before going to bed that morning but decided motrin and rest was probably a better plan since i had to go back for one more 12 hour night - think it was the right decision!! today -- after a very broken up 4 hours of sleep i did manage to get in a quick run --- did 3.5 miles cautiously in the humidity in 36 minutes including my usual walking warmup and a couple of walk breaks for hydration have a great weekend RA friends!!

denise

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

ditto for me for the great one. geez deez, I hope things get better at your end too. lynden - ragnar's gunna have big trouble if mari and tammy try to get through seattle without getting kidnapped to stay here with us for weekend running down here. we've already scheming got a plan to keep enke and sounder with us. heh heh. e.g. maybe they won't be able to find their shoes. heh heh.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)