Masters Running

Where's Perchcreek? (Read 217 times)

munchkn883

Haven't been on here on a regular basis for awhile, but don't seem to find Perch.
      Well, I'm the 14th viewer of this thread and first reply, so I'd say nobody rightly knows where he's at.  Dropped of the face of RA a few weeks ago.   Anybody know how to get in touch with him???

Leslie
      Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Mariposai

I was wondering the same thing. I have no way to conect with him, or I would have done it long time ago.

But, I sure miss our creek runner.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

evanflein

Perch is getting back to running after spending a long time dealing with a nerve problem in his leg. He's running again though, and getting better every day. It's just hard to post on the daily or other threads when you can't run... I'd say he'll be around pretty soon, though.

Marathon Maniac #957

Erika - I know he lost his job right around then, too.  Do you know if he was able to find another?

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

i'm lovin' it... MM#1949

Hello Munchkin.  I'm here.

After being on the DL for 9 weeks with adductor muscle and then neve entrapment issues, I now have 2 weeks of steadily improving running (26 mi last week and 30 miles this week with paces improving from 13's to 9's) So I'm back finally.  One thing I learned with nerve issues is no stretching, no running and long hot baths are the ticket (thanks WRFB!).

Are you running Race for the Cure? Meet at the usual spot under the tree?

Still job hunting

Perch's Profile "I don't know if running adds years to your life, but it definitely adds life to your years." - Jim Fixx "The secret is to make in your mind possible what was not possible before. The secret is to make easy what was difficult, instead to make difficult what really is easy." - Coach Renato Canova

munchkn883

Glad you're back and running again!  Yep, we are planning on meeting under the tree this year.  Should get there early enough to grab it before anyone else!  Not sure how many will be coming by this year.  DD2 (the RN) is job searching.
                  Gladdaseeya and to hear you are on the mend.
                  Masters 2000 miles