Masters Running

Better Late Than Never Cakes for Kevin (Read 241 times)

dg.

I was going to do this this morning (before Kevin gave us all a present....)   but had the wrong contact lenses in .   couldn't see a thing.  ;-)

Kevin always posts really wonderful cakes.    Thought maybe we could give him some to go with all the BD wishes yestesrday.

I'll start.  

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

You can pretend you are eating a juicy burger Kevin, when you bite into this chocolate cake!

Hope you had a great day Stumpy!!

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
      It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

wildchild

Carolyn

Here's one so you can be king for the day:

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Marathon Maniac #957

I don't have a cake, but I do have a fork......

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, KEVIN!!!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

I don't have a cake either, but I can bring the candles. 29, right Kevin? Happy belated birthday!

I'll bring Lorenzo, my colleague's ferret!

Happy B-D week, Kevin!

Masters 2000 miles
              evanflein

If Amy's bringing a ferret, I'm bringing Midnight, my 22 lb cat...

Happy birthday, Kevin! As long as you're making a weekend out of it, we're right on time!

OrangeMat

MM #6177

I'm not one for cakes (posting nor eating), but birthday wishes I definitely can do! Happy Birthday Kevin, enjoy your whole weekend!!

It is (or was) Stumpy's birthday?

Happy Birthday!

Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
                    Avenger Doggie

protector of my dad

Burgers and ferrets and cats...Oh My!!!!

Now that's a party!!!

Sniffing Butts, Tag

Maniac 505

Kevin,

Happy birthday, Let's try to get this back on the cake theme

I hope You get to this before Adventure Doggie does,  good luck,  I hope you are fast

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Just Wow.   Thanks, guys.

I am so very impressed by the cakes for my extended birthday day.  I hope you can all bring a fork (and a take home container, too)  There's quite a bit to digest.  29 is just about right--although DW will vouch for not much more than 15.

I think a 22lb cat is about 6 ferrets?

AD--you and Max can share all the goodies.  Just remember that both cats and ferrets have very shrp parts and you guys have very soft noses.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.