Masters Running

Tuesday December 16 Master Runs and whatever ... (Read 475 times)

Mariposai

tammy, shishhh about my new avatar...I stole it from enkie....i hope she was not planning to use it for the same purpose Roll eyes

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Marathon Maniac #3309

I second the Thorlos - I love mine. Tim - What I learned is that she has a boyfriend of 5 yrs, but it's a long distance relationship (they live over an hour apart and just see each other on weekends), but she really hasn't been interested in maintaining the relationship for quite some time now and I anticipate she'll be breaking it off. She actually dreads the weekends that it's her turn to drive there and just vents to me on the weekends he's here because he gets frustrated with her wanting to go for a run when he's here. I'm not sure why she is even continuing it at this point - habit maybe? not sure.
      Well, I guess perfect for June, huh...not that I wish bad on anyone though. Will be sooo nice to meet you, and all the others at Seattle...Tet, stay in your sleeping bag... Timmi

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

evanflein

Well, after a lot of hemming and hawing on what to do tonight, I ended up with my regularly scheduled 5 miler. I had quite a bit of time on my hands this evening with DH and DS2 busy with stuff, so I was tempted to switch my Tuesday 5 with my Wednesday 10. But I was tired this afternoon and just didn't feel the mojo for the 10... Turns out DH and DS2 are doing the same thing tomorrow too so I'll get to bed earlier tonight and go on with Wednesday as planned. 5.25 miles on the TM, 2 @ 8:49, 1 @ 8:34, 2.25 @ 8:20. Not too long, not too fast. As Mariposai would say... a Goldilocks run!