Masters Running

Monday, Dec. 28 Daily Runs and Rests (Read 536 times)

evanflein

Ha, I used to get that new baby urge. I remember when DS1 was about 14 months old, he'd weaned himself all of a sudden and got really "strong armed" when being held. Independent stubborn streak a mile wide. I wanted a new baby to cuddle so badly! Then we had DS2, and he was such an active full-speed-ahead toddler who started walking at 10 months, running at 12 (and fast). He didn't sleep well, was fussy and cranky most of the time. I tell ya, that sure cured me of wanting any more babies. He kept that crazy helter skelter way till he was almost 10... a totally exhausting child. If he'd been my first, there never would've been a second! Now, he's a wonderful kid and that energy and enthusiasm serves him well on the soccer pitch.

Made it to the gym with DS2 and his friend. Had to cut it short a bit cuz they wanted to leave sooner than planned. So, 12 minutes elliptical, 25 minutes weights and 15 minutes pool running. Then home to laundry and vacuuming. Sure glad I have the whole week off. At the rate I'm (not) progressing through my To Do List, I'll need every day of that week (and then some!).

Way to go, Bruce!   Don't let whippersnappers get ahead!    Congratulations.

Two Cat - thanks for the nice vacation pictures.  I enjoyed them all. 

Aamos, thanks for giving some reason for the 1hr. restrictions on the airplanes.  Econo's son, my Grandson, will be on his way home from China in a few days. 

A day off for me - a little head cold.  Yesterday I had a good run in the woods.