Masters Running

happy birthday to our butterfly princess (Read 206 times)

dg.

hey, Kevin, I did too!      yours is much nicer  Smile

Happy Birthday Butterfly Princess!       I hope it's wonderful ...  fills your heart as well as your taste-buds.. 

Chocolate Berry Butterfly Cake by Heidi_Bauer.

and then I found this....

hope all your wishes in all directions come true this year.

Happy birthday, mariposai.  I hope it's a good one and followed by many more.

TomS

Mariposai

Yes indeed, my day has been filled with precious moments like the birthday wishes here and yummy food prepared by my 17 y/o in the absence of his father and older brother.

How neat is it that I share birthday with two terrific friends, wildchild and teresa, maybe when we all grow old we can rent a cabin in the center of the country somewhere so the three of us can celebrate our birthdays with a style.

Thank you guys, your wishes and your friendship warms my heart.

Nancy

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Happy birthday!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Happy Birthday!
            Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
              Happy Belated Birthday Nancy - hope it was a beautiful day!!

denise

Whoops, guess I was late seeing this post.....Many Birthday Hugs to my favourite Butterfly.  May the wind always be at your back.  I was wondering how you managed to get such terrific sons but of course the answer is obvious.

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

Belated.  Sorry.

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday, dear Nancy

Happy Birthday to you!

And Many More!

from Woods Lady

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

tanjoubi omedetou gozaimasu kirei chocho-ojosama.

still being over here in tokyo, I`m later than even being late but hope to catch up crossing over the date line this weekend.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)