Masters Running

Finally Friday, the last one in June....6/28/19 (Read 42 times)

Hey! The internets are a wonderful thing! I found the video of the race! I'm in the white official's jacket at the top of the last turn, by the water jump. After I flagged her, I conferred with the official in the yellow jacket on the straightaway, and we decided that she DID commit a foul, but I got to be the brave one to register it with the umpire.

https://www.runnerspace.com/video.php?video_id=68357

60-64 age group  -  University of Oregon alumni  -  Irreverent and Annoying

Mike E

MM #5615

That's very cool, Surly. Plumer, definitely, should have been DQ'd and Suzy, probably, could have been at the end, too.

mrrun

Only a Game had a long piece on Western States 100 and it's history this morning

Marathon Maniac #957

The Disney store in the mall is closing so I picked up a bag full of discounted Toy Story 4 toys. I hope to reclaim my title as the greatest of all the grandparents. (Of my grandkids that is. Not the whole world.)  I need a few more things yet.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Dave59

Cool video Surly. I remember watching some races back in the day when Suzy Hamilton was a thing. She sure suffered some mental issues after that but seems to have recovered.