Masters Running

Will is Leaving the Building!!! (Read 355 times)

Good mornind good people. Will is going home today!! His oxygen levels were good enough that the docs said "let him go." He had to pass another car seat test last night, but the kids are packed and ready to sleep in their own beds for the first time in over 3 weeks tonight. They're nervous about not having the monitors to help them take care of Will, but my daughter is a PA, and they know everything will be fine.

Unbelievably warm here this morning. 56° at 4:30 when I left the house. 4 miles at a 9:57 pace. My legs were a little sore after running and working in the yard yesterday.

Tim - ouch! Too close to race time to be tripping and falling. I think a little taper is in order...

Holly - glad you're feeling better. Are you done with your tax course yet?

Mariposai - welcome back. Now, where's that RR?

Have a great day everyone.

Hooray!  Excellent news to start the week!  Now you can get serious about doing your job of spoiling him, grandma.   

Eliz

flomotioncoaching.com

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

That is WONDERFUL news Jeanne!!!    Do you have any new pictures of him that I can post?

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
        It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

This is just the best news to start the day and the week!

Fantastic!

That is very good news!  Glad to read it!

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

Tramps

Woo hoo! 

ETA: I just realized Jlynne also posted her run, so I'll assume this is the daily too?

Easy 3.2 @ 9:09 on the trail.  IRC.

Be safe. Be kind.

Franc59

Half Fanatic #36

I've not been writing but my thoughts were with your baby Grandson.

Happy about the good news !!

Francesca 

Great to hear, Jlynne!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Marathon Maniac #957

YAY FOR WILL!!

Holly - glad you're feeling better. Are you done with your tax course yet?

Oh, I'm done with it all right.  I've been done with it for about 2 weeks....but no, the actual torment doesnt end for two more weeks......  We have our final exam on November 21.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

#artbydmcbride

O happy day!  Oh frabjous day!  Smile

Runners run

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Hooray, how exciting!!!!  That's wonderful that your daughter is a PA!

I remember taking my 9-week-old home after he'd been in the hospital for 5 days with RSV.  Same issue - they kept waiting for his oxygen level to improve.  I got tired of starting at the red numbers on that machine!  I was very nervous coming home, and of course DH was out of town!  I called my SIL in Boston, and she came up to stay with us.  Everything worked out fine, thank goodness!

so happy for all of you!!!!

denise

Renee the dog

Oh thank goodness!  Thanks for letting us know!

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

TammyinGP

This is fantastic news!!!

Tammy

dg.

O happy day!  Oh frabjous day!  Smile

Callooh! Callay!

Jeanne, this is such wonderful news.    Thanks for letting us know, & keep us posted. 

more pictures!!!