Masters Running

Patriots Day 4.21.14 (Read 44 times)

Sayhey! MM#130

Eeek!

Good Morning!  Off to join my chums to help take back our race and our finish line.  Stay tuned.....I already feel your support.

Thank you, y'all!

https://agratefullifedotnet.wordpress.com/  (for a piece or two of my mind)

Mike E

MM #5615

Good luck!  Have FUN!!!

SteveP

Have fun and may every step feel like a blessing.

SteveP

dg.

Amy thanks so much for posting!!!     Staying tuned...     good luck & have fun!!!

To all of you running Boston today....     heartfelt support & over the top cheering, yelling, & jumping around....      (good thing I have a private office ; ))

go go go go go!!!!!!

Tramps

Have a great day Boston runners!

EZ 5 for me, thinking this would be a good morning to run a marathon.

Be safe. Be kind.

usandtoto-2@msn.com

Good luck to the Boston runners today.  May this be a day to rejoice.

Marathon Maniac #530 Mike (My Indian name is "Runs for Beer")

...Good Running Boston//.........Finish Strong.........

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

C-R

...Good Running Boston//.........Finish Strong.........

+1

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                  "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Gee, You're up early this morning, Amy.  Something going on today?

Getting ready for a day of continual updates with the occasional piece of work to break it up.  I really need to plan better and get this day off.

Weather looks really nice, there should be a little bit of support along the way, so enjoy the heck out of the day for all of us vicarious runners.  Have a great day.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Let 'er rip Boston runners!! Have a great race, and the weather looks to be almost perfect. We'll be waiting for you at the finish line!!

8 miles this morning in perfect running weather.  I spent the entire 8 miles thinking about our Boston runners and past races.  A nice sentiment from Amy this morning: "[taking] back our race and our finish line".

Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

mrrun

Go Runners!

just biked 8 miles of the route and lots of people are out ready to cheer you on AND it looks like the wind will be at your back going through the Newton hills.

marj

I'm anxious to follow the Boston Marathon and our RA runners.  Good luck to all.

wild, how impressive to do a training 50K trail run.  I don't know anyone else who would do that.  opie, congrts on your 5K with 1AG and 7 OA.  Jay, it sounds like a fantastic vacation.  tomw, enjoy your vacation.  Mike, I loved the picture of your grandkids.  steve, you and your wife are assets to your community with your "bunny" thing and other activities.

Nice long runs for wild (above), mari, Jay, Holly, pfriese, and Evan.

Yesterday morning, it was in the mid 30s and almost calm.  I got in 3 miles at a 10:53 pace.  Later we joined our kids and our son's in laws for Easter dinner.  It was an enjoyable time.

Today, we are doing our weekly babysitting.  We briefly dressed our grandson in the Easter outfit we got him.

A good day and gppd runs for all.

TomS

Henrun

Ran 4 miles along the route while Marj cycled. The excitement is mounting. Go runners!!!

Mariposai

Go Boston runners. Finish Strong!

Teselb, what a handsome boy you have there.

Up early to join my RP for a brief  and delightful recovery miles. It is a good way to start a Monday, if you ask me.

Go Boston runners, go!!!!

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard