Masters Running

Sept 10--Weekly Weight Thread (Read 274 times)

Tramps

Alas, I've hit my goal of sub 155.  I've been 154 most of the week but the trend line hasn't caught up yet so, officially it's 154.8.  I'll take it.

Start = 160

W#1 = 158.9

W#2 = 157.8

W#3 = 157

W#4=  156.4

W#5=  156

W#6= 155.4

W#7= 155

W#8 = 154.8

Goal <155

Ideal = 150

So how much damage did those Labor Day cook-outs do?

Be safe. Be kind.

#artbydmcbride

I went up!~

...and now I'm back down.   Big grin

Runners run

199, and my last race of the year this Saturday.  Maybe I may have left the Clydesdale category behind.

evanflein

Not many people would utter "Alas..." when they reach their goal, Tramps! Good for you! The trend like will catch up soon enough.

Even gazelles have fluctuations...

Yay Doug! Keep it up, a little "negative cushion" is not a bad thing.

I'm still hovering around 138-139, which is ok I guess. The day after a really long run it seems I'm always down, no matter how much water I drink the day before. It was fun to see 136 on Monday, but I knew it wouldn't last.

TammyinGP

after a yummy dinner last night of DH's carne asada tacos, mexican rice and chips/salsa, there was NO way I was even looking at the scale this morning. It stayed tucked away. I'm afraid that even if I got it out, it would have started beeping 'heavy load heavy load!" without me stepping on it. . .

Tammy

Marathon Maniac #957

Nice job, Tramps!

I'm back up to 115 again, but that's what a long weekend with a great cookout can do...I'll try to drop it back down next week.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

dg.

Tammy, mine just snickers. 

Way to go Tramps.   alas??         emptiness from a battle won?

and way to go gazelleney.

and Doug, & everybody.    (Holly, your run today trumps anything the scale says)

Erika, my delusional 113 didn't last either.  117 ish today, but I'm blaming it on hormones.  wine & c hips had nothing to do with it.

evanflein

wine & chips had nothing to do with it.

Hey, that's what I always say!

Renee the dog

Going in a positive direction again finally.

126.5.  Whew!

And no pigging out this week, no even a couple days, Holly.

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

See what a night in the ER will do for your diet? Down to 121 and still feeling carpy after last weekend's adventure.   Hopefully the weight will stay off. Good luck to all my fellow weight-watchers.
                      SteveP

There are more fun ways to loose a pound or two Jlynne.

205LBS

SteveP

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

I enjoyed Labor day too much--lobster and lots of other goodies.  so 187 this morning.  I'm sure the trip to LA next week will really help.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Well, crap.  I'm at 144.4.    How I'm going to get the extra 4.4 off before my run on the 26th, I'm sure I don't know.  And we didn't even do the whole holiday weekend eating thing! 

I plan to continue my food diary for a month, see how things go, then go back to Humboldt State for another go-round in the Human Performance Lab.  Dang, it's already been almost a year since I originally did the testing.  This year, though, they should have their nutrition lab up and running and I'll be prepared with my handy dandy food diary printout.  Maybe they can shed some light on things.

Leslie
                            Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                            -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

I'm down a pound this week - trying to take off about 4 lbs I put on over the summer.   Too many BBQ's, and gum drops.  Now to get through this weekend, and yet another BBQ/potluck.    The old ladies here are fantastic cooks.  I took off another day this week from running, because my legs and feet hurt, and that hasn't helped any.