Masters Running

CR Boomers who changed their name (Read 836 times)

munchkn883

when changing over to RA. Please post CR name and RA name. I was fortunate enough to keep the same name I posted with on CR.
      rosecoloredglasses is now lavitadolce
      LaVita
      SteveP

I'm the poster formily know as smpankowski.

SteveP

TammyinGP

I was TammyM at CR, now TammyinGP Smile and I'm Tamster over at KR for those who post both places, but didn't make the connection. Although I think everyone knew that already.

Tammy

I was PBJ on Coolrunning and am now Tallrunner!!! on RunningAhead..

Recent Best times: None recently

I was Jeanne1 at CR but that's been taken. I'll be Jlynne in my new life...
                Posted on CR as WaltRB. My new screen name hasn't improved my 10k PR.
                  I was... what? Oh, never mind...

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Head Procrastinator

I was PBJ on Coolrunning and am now Tallrunner!!! on RunningAhead..
                    snork CRanbarE!!
                    ~ My Profile~ The avatar is happy BOC wootcats

Manchild

I keep thinking of the performer/singer formerly known as Prince who became a sign/logo and is now back to being Prince? Chris
                        Great thread! CR screen name: Helen Fussell. Now I'm: fussyrunner. So much better.
                          I was dshclio on CR, now marathon Derrick which was also my sortof handle CR
                          PJH

Canfit on CR = PJH on RA
                              I was Spankee on CR, I wanted to be Tallrunner (and who doesn't) but I see that is taken so I am now Canalrunner. I think I am going to hang out mostly on Kickrunner (also as Canalrunner) but thought there was no harm in registering here until I decide on a home.

Marathon Maniac #957

Canfit on CR = PJH on RA
                                Ahhhhh.....it all becomes clear to me now.... Smile

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."