Masters Running

MRI results (Read 235 times)

munchkn883

It's confirmed....my head is empty!! Nothing showed up on the MRI!! WooHoo! Tomorrow I'll find out about my tumor markers. Praying they are down for the second month in a row!
      Gee.....I am not sure how we are supposed to respond. Normally to say that they examined your head and found nothing is not a good thing to say but in this case I think it is PERFECT. Thanks for the update. This is an answer to prayer. Donna. I hope tomorrow continues the good news. Joey
      Vista

i'm lovin' it... MM#1949

Nothing in there... that's great!

Perch's Profile "I don't know if running adds years to your life, but it definitely adds life to your years." - Jim Fixx "The secret is to make in your mind possible what was not possible before. The secret is to make easy what was difficult, instead to make difficult what really is easy." - Coach Renato Canova

Marathon Maniac #3309

That is truely GREAT NEWS!!! I don't need a test to know "I don't have nothin in my head" I love how we are family here!!!! Tim

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

O fabulous news, munch. We'll just call you Scarecrow now! There's no place like home, and here's hoping this little board feels something akin to a sort of home to you. grins, A
            Masters 2000 miles
            Teresadfp

One day at a time

Great news! Thanks for sharing. I was thinking about you this morning when I saw Robin Roberts on TV!
              wildchild

Carolyn

If I only had a brain... This is great news. But it concerns me how long it took to get results. How long has it been? Are they always this slow? Healing vibes coming your way for the tumor markers tomorrow!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Mariposai

Happy to hear this news my friend. Thanks for the update.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

SteveP

Three cheers for Munchkn!!!!

SteveP

Good news, munch. I hope there's more to come. TomS
                      coastwalker

Hi Munch, So this is a case in which nothing is good news! Congrats on the terrific report. I hope the markers come in as good. Thanks for the update, Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

huskydon

Great news! Hope more is forthcoming! huskydon
                            Excellent, excellent news!!! Hope the tumor markers provide good news as well.

Sue Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane! Anonymous

Marathon Maniac #957

I'm so happy for you!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

dg.

Munch, that is absolutely wonderful!! Big grin Big grin