Anzio 7

Holly 5 TM

buehrle 3

Mike 9 total including 2x3 miles

Henrun  elliptical, cycle, weights

Falcon 7 then spin class

fatozzig core work

I did 5 recovery miles

Plan this afternoon is to go 2 x 3 miles with a one mile recovery in between.

Tailwinds!

And maybe someone will explain the origin, have a greta day!

coastwalker

Thanks for the start, Bioguy.

7.3 RW miles under starry skies in 23° temps.

Have a greta Tuesday.

Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

RCG

Rose Colored Glasses

It all started with a typo " Have a great day:"

Someone typed "Have a greta day"

And it stuck.

This was before autocorrect

"Anytime you see the word "inflation" in the news, replace it with "record-breaking corporate profits" and you'll get what's happening."

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

At some point there was a wiki about all the abbreviations.  It was not a piece of carp.

3.1 lake loop miles in the same "spring" temps as Jay.  Almost underdressed as the forecast was for 5-6° warmer.  Turned out the fingers were a little nippy, but the rest worked fine.  Social morning as I saw both my regular Goldens, Sophie and Blue, plus a new puppy on our street.  Ran through my whole supply of biscuits today!

DW and I both tend towards the hoarder end of the spectrum.  Guess I come by it naturally, as my DM was a BIT further out than us.  We never did finish cleaning out her basement after she passed, before nephew and wife moved in.  Not sure what's there now.  But when she moved out of her original house after 50+ years, I was able to eBay a bunch of my old GI Joe and other toys for a tidy sum.  And also a WWII era Japanese machine gun training camera that my DD brought back from the war.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

<article>

Victoria - done it too so count me in.
            No excuse is to feeble to take the Victoria
            Clipper ferry across Puget Sound to Canada-land,
            especially since the Portland Marathon on the same day
            no longer has the daunting challenge I loved in past
            PM’s up to the Steel Bridge..
            ps Steve, me too.
            why throw away perfectly good nails if you can straighten them out or, as we did in days of isolated fish camps up north of erika-land, burn ‘em out of scrap wood you no longer need. As long as I have a garage, I would never throw away my oyster jars of nails.

bioguy - Every graduation, my alma mater high school puts out a very sobering graduation wreck from 2010 when a drinking driver killed his 18-yo best friend in the passenger seat but they sure never blamed it on "testosterone makin' 'em stupid."

<article>

The 1999 Audi was driven by Tyler Emerson in the drunk driving accident that killed Taylor White. (Sarah Yu/ KTOO)

</article>

</article>

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

'morning, y'all.    3.2 miles in the wind.  Rain moving in later, so I wanted to get outside while I could.  I am not a fan of running in the wind.  When I lived in Dallas it was windy more often than not.  Tennessee with the hills and trees to break it up was a nice change from that when we moved here.      2.1 treadmill miles after work.

On with the day.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

Henrun

3 miles on a beautiful sunny, warming day. No nor’easters to report. Love our new condo location. Many new (or variations of old) running routes.

Bleck.  Terrible night of sleep.  Or should I say no sleep?  It always feels like my insides have turned kinda jello-ee when I don't get enough sleep.  I'm feeling very jello-ee.

{{{Erika!!}}}

Watched an episode of "Returning the Favor" on FB this morning.  The guy owns a gym in Yuma, AZ (where my in-laws winter), that specifically targets rehabilitation of bullies and those who have been bullied.  It's the "Bully Rehab Awareness Gym."  Great episode.

Okay - Soldier on, my friends.  Soldier on ~~

Leslie
                  Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                  -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

catwhoorg

Labrat

5 and change at lunch.

Somewhat better than yesterdays run, maybe I am finally getting over the marathon after effects

Edit to add

Did 7 easy after work. First double in quite a while.

5K  20:23  (Vdot 48.7)   9/9/17

10K  44:06  (Vdot 46.3)  3/11/17

HM 1:33:48 (Vdot 48.6) 11/11/17

FM 4:13:43 (Vdot 35.4) 3/4/18

...howdy.......

50-min PoolRun nb, cf, ris, paw

===================

only

20-mph gusts today

so off to hit some golf balls...............What could Possibly Go Wrong??

...good Running to Ya....

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

an amazing likeness

Prime numbers list as we near the end of the month. Plan your coming days accordingly.

2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19, 23, 29, 31, 37, 41, 43, 47, 53, 59, 61, 67, 71, 73, 79, 83, 89, 97, 101, 103, 107, 109, 113, 127, 131, 137, 139, 149, 151, 157, 163, 167, 173, 179, 181, 191, 193, 197, 199

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Marathon Maniac #957

only

20-mph gusts today

so off to hit some golf balls...............What could Possibly Go Wrong??

Windy here, too, but it was 47 degrees this morning, so I was able to get 4.6 miles outside before work.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

bioguy

It all started with a typo " Have a great day:"

Someone typed "Have a greta day"

And it stuck.

This was before autocorrect

I started my day with a typo....edited my Tuesday start.

Busy day at school, but came home and did one of the tougher Hanson's workout 1.5 mile warmup, then 2 x 3 miles with a one mile recovery in between. My last mile in the second interval was my fastest (8:21, I know, not fast by this group's standards) so I was reasonably pleased. "i was not however, paying attention when I got back to my driveway and stopped my watch to pull the trash can back up to the garage. Had I run another 0.02 miles it would have been an even 10....Sigh

Tailwinds!

. . . my fastest (8:21, I know, not fast by this group's standards) . . .

That's blazin' by this poster's standards.  Nice!

After sitting and staring at my computer for an hour trying to figure out how to draft a simple Order, I gave up and came home.  I'm hoping it's just lack of sleep that's making my brain feel fuzzy and making me feel like carp.

Leslie
                              Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                              -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

wildchild

Carolyn

We got 6" of snow overnight.   I drove out to where the county plows  the road, so I'd have tire tracks to run in.  Then I ran 6.5 miles, in screw shoes.  Gorgeous out there with all the new snow and the sunshine!

Yay Tet - you posted a picture and it worked!!!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.