Masters Running

Happy birthday PDR (Read 191 times)

King of PhotoShop

Hope it's a great day!  Spareribs
      Happy birthday, sweetie!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Happy birthday PDR.  I hope you have a good one.

TomS

happy happy birthday!!  wishing you a wonderful day and a year filled with love and happiness!!

denise

Have a wonderful day Harriet!  Raid some of WRFB's beer.  You've earned it today.

Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

HBD TY

HBD TY

HBD D PDR

HBD TY

Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Happy, Happy Day PDR!   I hope you have a greta birthday!!

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
                It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

Happy birthday PDR! I hope your day is filled with good things - that has to include a BIG piece of your favorite kind of cake and maybe a candle or two for you to make a wish on. Have a great day, Grandma Harriet.

#artbydmcbride

Happy happy Birthday, predawnrunner!!  Smile

Runners run

Marathon Maniac #957

Happy Birthday!!!  I know you didn't get to sleep in, but I hope you get some time to relax a little today....

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

RCG

Rose Colored Glasses

Happy Birthday PDR!

According to the rules... you should have been born earlier in the month so you could enjoy it longer!

Have a great day!  (And the next 4...)

"Anytime you see the word "inflation" in the news, replace it with "record-breaking corporate profits" and you'll get what's happening."

wildchild

Carolyn

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Tramps

Happy birthday, Harriet!

P.S. I noticed that Ribs had to remind your husband of this.  Must be tough puttin' up with all that neglect.

Be safe. Be kind.

Happy Birthday!!! 

Happy Birthday to a most lovely lady.  All the best today and always.

grins,

A

Masters 2000 miles