Masters Running

Update -- cancer, family, etc. (Read 214 times)

munchkn883

Scans last Friday with results tomorrow.  Should have a plan before leaving the oncologist's office for the new spots on my liver.  Probably chemo.

Erin is due in 6 weeks if she doesn't go before.  I can't believe how big she is.  Heather ran her first half marathon race yesterday in 1:57 and placed first in her age division.

Have a new puppy named Ollie...a maltese.  He is so cute and lots of company.  Housebreaking is going pretty well. 

Slo

Will pray for good results and a full recovery !

Good luck with the house training. That's alot of work.

SteveP

Will pray for good results and a full recovery !

Good luck with the house training. That's alot of work.

You've been missed Munch.

We are looking forward to all news from the home front

SteveP

also keeping you in my prayers for good results!!

denise

wildchild

Carolyn

Hugs to you, Munch!  Stay tough. Are you still running at all?  Or walking, at least?

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Top 'O the World!

{{prayers & hugs}} Donna...enjoy your new babies!
              Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group

#artbydmcbride

1:57 and 1st in AG is awesome.  And 'going pretty well' for puppy housebreaking is prbably better than usual!  Big grin

Blessings and joy to you, munchkn.  

Runners run

Continued thoughts going your way,munch.  Wishing for the best possible news and successful treatment.  It's good to hear about the good family news.

TomS

Marathon Maniac #957

Continued hugs and prayers for you, Munch.  Please keep us posted.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

RCG

Rose Colored Glasses

Congratulations to Erin!  1:57 is wonderful.

I like Ollie.

Still keeping you and yours in my prayers.

"Anytime you see the word "inflation" in the news, replace it with "record-breaking corporate profits" and you'll get what's happening."