Masters Running

Happy Birthday to Arf!!! (Read 210 times)

Maniac 505

My favorite ultra runner. Hope you have another fantabulous year!!! XXXOOOXXX I am jumping for joy at your special day

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

happy birthday ultragoddess. We've got somethin' for you next time too. May you have sunshine in your heart, a full moon to light the night, and the road downhill all the way.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

TomD

A Happy Birthday wish to you from your friends from Kansas. Although we met only once, Donna really liked you and Dave. Our time in Estes Park was a very fun weekend. We talked about when we might see you again. Here's hoping you have a very fun birthday. TomD
        RCG

Rose Colored Glasses

Happy Birthday Dear Arf!

"Anytime you see the word "inflation" in the news, replace it with "record-breaking corporate profits" and you'll get what's happening."

Henrun

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARF Big grinBig grinBig grinBig grinBig grinBig grinBig grinBig grinBig grinBig grinBig grinBig grinBig grinBig grinBig grin
              Happy Birthday, Master Ultra Runner. I hope to meet you on the trails one day.

Marathon Maniac #957

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARF!! Looking forward to meeting you in June!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Franc59

Half Fanatic #36

Happy Birthday!!! I'm looking forward to meeting you in Seattle too !!!...and I'm also Maniacal enough to think about a 100Miler ..one of these days....!!!!!! Francesca
                  xor

Happy Birthday Ultra Goddess! Sorry I didn't make it for lunch last time you were in Seattle. Looking forward to lots of fun at the RnR in June!

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

happy happy birthday happy happy birthday!!

denise

Happy birthday, arf!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Mariposai

Happy Birthday to my running buddy.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

arf

MM #405

Big grinThanks SO much all of you...BOTH my son and daughter took me out for a wonderful dinner tonight. I am happy, healthy ...and enjoying my running and racing immensely this year... I hope with all my heart that I can be at RNR to see everyone in June. Smilearf
                                Yikes....a day late! Happy Birthday and I hope the celebrating and good health continues! Karin