Masters Running

Seattle RnR weekend pics and commentaries (Read 745 times)

TammyinGP

I haven't had time to write up a RR yet but this thread is a place for anyone who would like to post the pics they took this past weekend.

I thought I'd get us started with this one. ok, this photo was a huge medical risk, what with Timbo needing to keep his heart rate below 120 this weekend. . . .

Evanflein, Aamos, TIMBO Da Man!, Tammy, Laura,

bottom: Holly, Mariposai, Dove

Tammy

TammyinGP

Here's a few more:

just about the whole group:

left to right, top row:

Mr.VanFlein, Mr.Mariposai, Mr. Aamos, Divechief, Laura, Tim, Evanflein, Tammy

in front row: Francesca, Mariposai, Aamos, Dove, Holly

Tammy

TammyinGP

So this is what a sunrise looks like!

getting close to the start: (took my cellphone with me - so this is a cell pic)

on the I-90 bridge:

Holly waving to all her fans:

focused Erika:

we ate VERY well:

Tammy

Tammy, congratulations!    All your hard work payed off.  I was thinking about you.   You were great!    I don't mean to leave out everyone else too.  Congratulations to all the RA's, and I am glad you all had a wonderful time.   Thanks for the photos.   They make it real.  Woods Lady

Great pictures, Tammy.  Thanks for posting them.  I can hardly wait for the race reports and, hopefully, more pictures.

TomS

xor

Because I've only seen Dove in race mode, I guess I just wasn't aware that she had hair.

HA.

Hi Dove

Smile

TammyinGP

when I arrived at the house around 9 p.m. on Thursday, I learned that "someone" from our group gained access to the house before it was officially opened to us. I can't name names but this "someone" probably received a few insider tips on breaking and entering . . .

the abbettor had  a clean getaway though and didn't reappear until the following day . . ..

Tammy

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

What a great group picture!! and I'm even more excited that I've been able to meet 6 of the 13 in Boston over the past couple of years.   I'm really happy the cool kids let me hang out with them

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Maniac 505

My internet is back!!!!!

I was surprised and pleased with my negative split,  my second ever!  8 second difference!!

I guess I planned my potty stop in each 1/2 just right.

It was a wonderful weekend, It was great meeting old and new friends,  I don't have many pictures,  here are a couple

The forwards on the infamous duck

And If anyone had stayed around for another day,  I crossed paths with the annual Gay Pride parade a block from my condo on Sunday.  Some of the parade participants were wearing a LOT less then this

Mariposai

Ribs, you should have been there

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

evanflein

Before we hit the road, we had to record the wonderful display of maniac gold in the house!

evanflein

Can't seem to modify a post now with the new format... Oh well, I'll add a new one!

We had a Soundie sighting on Saturday night!

xor

arf

MM #405

The Goddesses are GORGEOUS!     WOW!     Wish I could've been there, I miss you all so much...

Love,

Arf

SteveP

This is so kewl!!! Thanks

SteveP