Masters Running

November Masters Miles (Read 38 times)

wildchild

Carolyn

Howdy masters,

I've been kind of absent lately, since I'm on the road, but since it's the end of the month, I thought I should pop in and do the monthly mileage thread!  I love reading what everyone's been up to.

I'm looking for a volunteer to keep this thread going next year - I've been doing it for a long time - I took over from Tramps quite a few years ago.  Any interest?

Here's a picture from my epic run up Angel's Stairway in Zion National Park yesterday.  It was icy and slick - luckily there are chains to hang onto!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

MM #7877

Thank you Smile

173 total miles. Prime Number!

And a really good Marathon in Indianapolis Smile

Philippians 4:13.

an amazing likeness

I'm looking for a volunteer to keep this thread going next year - I've been doing it for a long time - I took over from Tramps quite a few years ago.  Any interest?

If you will it me, I'll take over starting next month, since you're on the road. Can't guarantee quality of the photos wont go way down hill, however.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

If you will it me, I'll take over starting next month, since you're on the road. Can't guarantee quality of the photos wont go way down hill, however.

Thanks Milktruck! And thanks Carolyn for doing it all these years. Enjoy your time "on the road"

131.6 miles for November

1380.2 YTD

Ran a 5 mile turkey trot on Thanksgiving, 6 out of 27 in my AG. Nothin' else to report, just hoping to stay ahead of the 1500 mile bunny!

HermosaBoy

Thank you!!

November:

332.0 mi

2016: 3,176.2 m

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

pfriese

Thanks Carolyn/wildchild for running this thread for the past few years. I like seeing how everyone is doing since I can't seem to be a regular in the daily thread. Both the monthly summary thread & Holly's weekly thread I can be a regular in. I do enjoy the daily but I am more of a lurker there. Enjoy your travels. And thanks to milktruck for stepping up to keep the thread going.

November running stats:

Total mileage for month = 162.9 miles
                    Route 66 Half Marathon in 1:49:57

Total mileage for the year = 1,959 miles.

Next race?

Paul

Head Procrastinator

Thanks, Carolyn

Running 56.3

Riding 75.9

~ My Profile~ The avatar is happy BOC wootcats

Thanks Carolyn and thanks MilkTruck for stepping up to the challenge!!

I passed my readjusted goal of 500 miles for the year - thank goodness.

Finished Nov with 92.9 miles - a little shy of my 100 goal, but I'm ok with that. Will aim for 100 again in Dec, but also want to get in more strength work and get back on my bike even if its just on the indoor trainor!!

denise

Dave59

I'm back running more regularly so here's mine:

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

me, too.  52.4 miles for me.  Most since July.  Thanks for doing this for so long, Carolyn, and Thanks for picking it up so quickly, Andy.

Thanks for the suggestion, Deez--I'm flying by my (revised) goal of 500 miles.

Just discovered another run on my garmin, so an upgrade to 55.5 miles

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

coastwalker

Thank you, WC, for all you've done to keep this going over the years. And thank you, Milktruck, for accepting the hand-off to keep it going.

Just 61.9 RW miles in Nov. with no races. This was my 1st month this year under 100 miles, and I wasn't even close. Stoopid injuries...

Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

TammyinGP

I haven't contributed to this thread for quite some time because I haven't been running much, but wanted to let Carolyn know how much we've appreciated her maintaining this thread over the past several years.

My goal for 2017 is to contribute each month 

Tammy

i'm lovin' it... MM#1949

Thanks Wild! long stretch of doing this!

November: 208 miles (29th consecutive 200+ mile month)

YTD: 2484

Run streak: 2297 days of running everyday (8.4 miles/day avg)

Perch's Profile "I don't know if running adds years to your life, but it definitely adds life to your years." - Jim Fixx "The secret is to make in your mind possible what was not possible before. The secret is to make easy what was difficult, instead to make difficult what really is easy." - Coach Renato Canova

Mike E

MM #5615

Thanks wild!  I didn't even know that anybody else ever did this...so thank you.  And thanks to milktruck for taking over.

Well...right after the high school state cross country meet was over, I took some time off to try to let some things heal up, so I don't have many miles to post.  I am going to go ahead and start back up this month--but real slow--so I can be ready go by the first of the year...at least, that's the plan.

Nov: 12 miles

2016: 1434 miles

I told you I didn't have many miles to post.

TammyinGP

oh I think I need to post my Nov miles then because it's the ONLY time I'd ever have more than MikeE.

but I don't have an excuse, other than pure laziness 

19 miles for me.

Tammy