Masters Running

Chemo (Read 323 times)

munchkn883

I've made the decision to start chemo in September. I'll be talking with the oncologist this Tuesday. He had mentioned either Gemzar or Navelbine as possibilities. If the cancer shows up somewhere else, I need to know I tried everything. I still plan on being in Jacksonville, FL, in February to do a half and then Knoxville for maybe the half, or 5K if MrMunch will join me again. Next weekend I'll fly out to Pittsburgh to meet up with some of my old classmates for a party. We have our 40th reunion next year and I'm praying I'll be able to go.
      (((Munch))) Praying this medicine works for you. Keep running and doing all you can.

ksrunr All American 10K Feb. '10 Cowtown Half marathon Feb. '10 Boston '10

TammyinGP

(((Munch))) my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Tammy

mustang sally

Bad faerie

Hang in there, Munch. Smile
          evanflein

{{Munch}} Donna you're one of the strongest people I know of. Hang in there, we're all pulling for you!
              Stay strong, Munch. Good luck with your treatment. Jeanne
              Tramps

Best to you, Munch. We'll be thinking of you.

Be safe. Be kind.

xor

Best of luck to you. And meet what may become your new best friend, if you don't know her yet: Zofran. Take it easy.

We always include you in our prayers. They will be answered. Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

bap

Good luck Munch

Certified Running Coach
                      Crocked since 2013

Head Procrastinator

{{{{{{{{{{{Donna}}}}}}}}}}}} You are in my thoughts. Keep fighting!!
                        ~ My Profile~ The avatar is happy BOC wootcats
                        Mariposai

Flowers for munchkn. I keep you in my heart and my prayers. Be strong always!!!

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

wildchild

Carolyn

Good luck, Munch! Have fun with your classmates in Pittsburgh, and hope you feel well enough to keep up your running and walking through all this. We're all pulling for you!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

i'm lovin' it... MM#1949

{{{Munchkin}}} We'll be with you as always! Steve

Perch's Profile "I don't know if running adds years to your life, but it definitely adds life to your years." - Jim Fixx "The secret is to make in your mind possible what was not possible before. The secret is to make easy what was difficult, instead to make difficult what really is easy." - Coach Renato Canova

prayers are always with you. You will get through this. Press on to the goal so that you might win the prize