Masters Running

Happy Birthday, evanflein! (Read 184 times)

Happy birthday, Erika!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Happy birthday, evan. I hope it's a good one. TomS
        Enjoy a nice merlot perhaps??

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

Happy Birthday, Erika! Smile Dark Horse
          I'm a dark horse, running on a dark race course.

Marathon Maniac #957

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! (I love that one....)

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

evanflein

Thanks everyone! Holly, that's one scary piece o' cake there. Enke, that's a greta idea! Wish my birthday run had turned out better today, but oh well. I'll run another day.
                Happy Birthday Queen of the North...Hope your foot gets better real soon...
                Looking for a place to Happen, making stops along the way - The Hip
                  ...Happy B'Day evan//............Good Running to Ya..........

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

Happy Birthday to Erika and her nasty foot! Maybe if you have a big piece of cake and ice cream you'll feel better in the morning. Enjoy your day Smile
                    wildchild

Carolyn

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Erika, Happy Birthday to youuuuuuu! Many happy returns!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

SteveP

An original poem from SteveP: Happy Birthday to our friend in Alaska. Thank goodness she ain't from Nebraska. Shocked She's loved and adored.. Prolly never bored.... ..... ..... and whatever rhymes with "Alaska"

SteveP

Happy Birthdsy Erika! Enjoy it. Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

and if ya don't know, I'll ask ya. Let's have next year's birthday at another boomer reunion, . . . with sounder too.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Marathon Maniac #3309

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Erika. Ya know...40 something is the new 30...you are an awesome person and great runner!!! I had a sucky run too... Tim

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!