Masters Running

September Masters Miles (Read 47 times)

Tramps

Thanks, Carolyn.  We were at Devil's Tower years and years ago.  I kept thinking of this. Joking

270 for September.  My fifth highest ever.

Be safe. Be kind.

OrangeMat

MM #6177

167.25 miles for me. Feel like I've been in taper all month, weird... Oh should I drop the quarter and claim my prime prize? Wink

I ran 206.2 miles and had a 5k PR.  Thanks!

"I didn’t run a race until I was 41 and that was a marathon! Let that sink in for a minute." -me

wildchild

Carolyn

193 miles for September (prime!) and 1,656 year to date.

September was a good month - I had two races and won my AG at both!   I was 1st of 3 in my AG at the Elk Creek trail marathon (23 runners total) and 1st of 2 at the Sundance Trail 50k (15 runners total).  Nothing like cherry picking small races!    They were actually my slowest marathon and 50k so far, out of 9 marathons and 4 50ks, but on beautiful and challenging trails.  I loved both races.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

#artbydmcbride

189.4 miles

Runners run

Walk-Jogger

21.6 miles for September. So yeah, a 50% increase over August!

I did manage to BIKE 476 miles, and had a good time doing it.

Retired &  Loving It

evanflein

208.7 miles for me for October. I was going to try to run last night to get over 210, but was too tired and needed a rest day more than anything. Still... it was my 5th month in a row over 200 miles, so that's cool.

Mike E

MM #5615

Thanks wild!  I always look forward to this...even though I never get any awards...

September: 222

2013: 1706

No races...no AG wins...no PR's...no prime numbers...but 222 is a pretty cool number...every digit's a 2...digit?...is that correct?...whatever...it's a cool number.

an amazing likeness

Amazing pic (as usual) wildchild!

213 miles jogged and logged in September.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

142.4 running miles in September my highest since August 2011 not bad for 3 day program

Thanks Carolyn!

Courage ! Do one brave thing today...then run like hell.

Gang Name "Pound Cake"

175.5 miles for me. My highest yet. Average speed = 9:21/mi. Also my fastest. Of course I'm a new runner so each month for a while will likely be further/faster than the month before.

- Scott

2014 Goals: First Marathon - BQ2016 <3:40 (3:25:18) - 1/2M <1:45 - 5K <22:00

2014 Marathons: 05/04 Flying Pig (3:49:02) - 09/20 Air Force (BQ 3:25:18) - 11/01 Indianapolis Monumental

Thanks Carolyn!!   I matched Marj's total this month at exactly 102!!  Kind of wished I realized where I was and added .2 because you know how much I love adding that to the end of my runs!!

No PR's, but did a sprint tri, my 2nd olympic tri and a beautiful negative split 10k at Lone Gull!!  Smile

denise

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Congratulations denise on a 10K negative split that's extremely rare, if not impossible, after a half-mile swim and 25 miles of cycling.

September 2013.
                            tetsujin - 32.2 miles (training = 16 miles)\

YTD - 447.1 miles (training = 46.5 miles)
                            1  events - 16.2 miles
                            . . . a.  Labor Day Half Mary - 2:45:54 (AG - 2/4)
                            . . . b.  Kirkland Tri 5K - 35:09 (AG - 1/1)
                            2.  Training - 16 miles (4x4 miles)
                            It hasn’t happened since IM days that ended in 2005, and never for an entire year, but training miles almost matched event miles this month. Not to worry tough as, with the Pigtails Century in May, I could run 4-mile training runs for the next 98 days and still not catch up.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Nice pic, wildchild.  I almost visited Devil's Tower this summer but we opted for Mt. Rushmore instead.

86 running miles for me in Sept., plus about 32 miles hiking n the Grand Canyon.  It was fun to see the Rim2Rim2Rim runners there.

128.9 in September