Masters Running

WEEKLY RUN & X TRAINING GROUP, W/E 05/17/09 (Read 250 times)

I'm pooped. Tongue Totals later. Have a wonderful week!

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Mon - Rest/Travel Tues - 3 miles Wed - Travel Thurs - 4.5 miles on a dreadmill Fri - Sat - Sun - Travel

Leslie
      Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Leslie, me too! Another crazy concert week at school, so who knows what'll happen on which day in terms of running. Monday - dentist (good) then podiatrist (not so good; tendonitis, and sore after all of the poking and prodding); laundry, "House," and REST Tuesday - carpy 2-mile run and 2 miles of walking near my school; I thought it was hilly where I live, oy! Wednesday - ran 3 & walked 2 at a lovely park that I just discovered very close to my school; dreadfully slow, but a beautiful day and my "not happy " tendons are less unhappy Thursday - sleep-deprived and over-caffeinated, so REST Friday - forgot how exhausting concert weeks are (especially the second week of two); more rest Saturday/Sunday - took the weekend to be a total slug; decided a week like this is what I should have done two weeks ago, right after Broad Street; looking forward to starting fresh tomorrow Eliz

flomotioncoaching.com

Beginner all over again

Mon..........Walk-Only. :30 mins, 1.6 miles, Pace 18:25, came off 4-day shin vacation Tues.......... Wed........... Thurs.......... Fri.............. Sat............. Sun.............

Thanks Leslie.... Let's try this again..... Monday.............rest....................6miles Tuesday...........6miles..............rest Wednesday.....6miles.............6miles Thursday..........rest...................rest Friday................6miles.............3miles Saturday...........rest...................rest Sunday.............9miles.............9miles Total ....'24miles
            Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
            evanflein

Thanks, Leslie! Some travel at the end of this week, so not sure when I'll get my workouts or post them. Monday: Rest Day Tuesday: 35 min. (4.3 miles) elliptical, .33 mile walk c/d, PT exercises Wednesday: 35 min. (4.25 miles) elliptical, .33 mile walk c/d at noon, 30 min. pool running after work Thursday: Conducting workshop out of town, out early, home late... Friday: Travel day to Denver Saturday: 35 min. (4.3 miles) elliptical, 20 mins Stairmaster (116 floors), 2 miles of walking with some jogging in there, 30 mins weights and PT stuff. Sunday: Drove around Boulder in the PM, travel home at night. Totals: 105 mins on the Elliptical (12.85 miles), 20 mins. on the Stairmaster, 30 min. Pool Running, almost 3 miles of walking, PT exercises and weights. And a trip to Anchorage for work and then Denver for the weekend. *Phew*
              pfriese

Travel for me this week also. M - 8 miles @ 9:30/mile T - 8 miles @ 9:45/mile W - 4.5 miles @ 10:05/mile Th - travel day F - 8.3 miles @ 9:43/mile, even away from home I seem to be stuck on 8 mile routes. Sa - 12.1 miles; (looked online and found a 5K race at the Ronald McDonald house 4.5 miles from our hotel in Las Vegas so I ran over to race it.), so in summary 4.5 miles @ 9:57/mile, 5K @ 7:38/mile, & 4.5 miles back @ 9:36/mile Su - travel day __________________________________________________ Total - 40.9 miles - Done Paul
                Dutchie42

Hi everyone, Sorry! Arriving to the party when everyone else is about to leave Wink It's been a really busy week, next week will be the same, but a short one. Mon... nothing to report. Slept in. Tue.... 8.8K easy with Spooky Wed...10.2K easy with Spooky Thu..... nothing to report. Was up early but couldn't get my butt out the door. Fri...... 10.2K easy with Spooky Sat.... 8.8K easy with Spooky Sun... 2h30 minutes, which came down to a 22.35k long run (on the TM). Legs were unwilling, and so was my mind. Just soooo not feeling the love today. Just wanted to be lazy all day! Total mileage: 60.35K (= 37.50 miles)

Dutchie
                  Run the day, or the day runs you.

dg.

Sorry I'm late too! I won't even bother typing what the plan was. Roll eyes will only say, it wasn't this! Monday rest. tuesday .55 mile run. 1 stoopid acrobatic move which consisted of catching myself from a trip/stumble whilst running on the track, using my left leg, resulting in throwing everything out & irritating all owies. this was exactly 2 weeks after the last time I did this. 1 major snit. 47:04 minutes on the octane elliptical. stab. ball reverse crunches & side planks. Wed: 1/2 hour walk w/Sadie, .31 mile recovery run. something else, i think. later. dunno what though. thurs 40 minutes assorted of the usual strength training stuff. Fri 34:10 min. on the octane elliptical, 7:05 min. on the bike, couldn't do that. 13:13 min. on the arc trainer. 2 sets lower body weights. &, I forget again. Sat. 4.96 mile run, 10:09 pace, 10 min. on the precor elliptical, 30 min. upper body weights, back lifts, rows, etc. later on PT & a few other things. Sun 6.4 mile run, 10:11 pace, 30 min. pt & Mark Fitzgeral exercises. ongoing hugs to Erika. Eliz, how's your ankle? Leslie, what a week for you!! evryday, so, all is well? oh, totals. 12.2 miles running, 7:05 min. on the bike, 2 hrs. 40 min. strength training, 13 min. on the arc trainer, 1 hr. 31 min. ellipticalling.