Masters Running

40/40 thread for week ending 1/20 (Read 711 times)

pfriese hysterical notes! Keep them coming.

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

For the week ending Jan. 13..I had 40 miles..... Will need a pass for the next couple of weeks as I recover from Houston.

Marathon Maniac #957

Holly, I would love to play this game but I don't know how. I came over from coolrunning last month. I assume this is for people 40-49? I have no idea how to make those columns for weekly runs. Is that taken from our log? Excuse my ignorance. I'm looking for comradrie with fellow masters.
        In order to make a table, I just hit "quote" on the post of someone who had one done already, then I copied and pasted that table to a Word document on my computer, where I fiddled with it to add my own numbers, then copied and pasted it back into my own message the next week. Tim - gotcha. Take a free pass and rest up.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Happy Birthday, rgreen. The rest of you are on my enemies list because I am jealous that you can run 40-plus miles a week. However, so far this week I have 18 miles -- six runs of 3 miles each -- with one day to go. I hope to break 20 for the week. Dark Horse
          I'm a dark horse, running on a dark race course.

Hill Runner

Thanks Holly Not a very good start for me this week but I managed 40+ by the end of the week. No races on the horizon right now so I'm going to start looking for a spring marathon to get myself motivated. Sun Mon 10 Tue Wed 10 THur 8.08 Fri 6.19 Sat 8.06 42.4 miles for the week

Upcoming Races:

Boston Marathon, Boston,MA 04/15/13
            Grandfather Mountain Marathon,Boone NC 07/14/13
            Thunder Road Marathon, Charlotte NC 11/13