Masters Running

PET Scan Results (Read 377 times)

munchkn883

Went in for my fourth treatment of Pamidronate today and was happy to find out my results were back. Dr. H came in and said they were okay. The spots are slightly larger and another very small one has showed up on my left hip. He wants to keep going with what I'm doing and see if my tumor markers come down in the next couple months. He said sometimes the spots will get inflamed and worse before getting better. I should find out tomorrow or Thursday if my markers are down. During my exam he took his fist and tapped down my spine to see if I had any pain. When he got to the spots it felt a little different, but didn't really hurt. Dr. was glad to hear that. Will post on this thread when I find out about the tumor markers. Thank you all for your prayers and encouragement!
      He said sometimes the spots will get inflamed and worse before getting better.
      Hoping that's the case. Feeling "different" rather than painful sounds encouraging. You remain in my thoughts and prayers.

flomotioncoaching.com

Head Procrastinator

Thanks for the update Donna. I am keeping you in my good thoughts.
        ~ My Profile~ The avatar is happy BOC wootcats
        anachrotech

I'm Keeping you in my prayers munch.
          btb1490

Dr. H came in and said they were okay.
            Smile Thank you for keeping us posted. Prayers continue your way.
            seemomgo

Lots of good vibes, prayers, good karma, hugs and anything else I can think of coming to you!!! Keep us posted!
                Thanks for the update, munch. Continued thoughts going your way. TomS
                  Thank you for keeping us posted. I'm praying for you. Jem
                    {{{{{{{{{Munch}}}}}}}}} Sending hugs and prayers your way. Keep us posted.

Sue Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane! Anonymous

coastwalker

Hi Munch, There are some encouraging signs in your report, which I am very glad to see. Good luck on the markers report! You continue to be in my thoughts, and I wish you nothing less than excellent reports, and the good health that comes with them, from here forward. Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

#artbydmcbride

Stay strong munchkn! You are in good hands. Smile

Runners run

Ditto the above. We're all in your fan club. grins, A
                          Masters 2000 miles
                            we love you, munch
                            Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
                            munchkn883

My markers went up to 57. This is not a good sign. I'm pretty much much bummed out right now and need to cry.
                              seemomgo

Oh Munch, I am sorry to hear this. You can use my shoulder if you want. Sometimes a good cry really does make us feel better. Cry We are all here for you. C-mom