Masters Running

NOVEMBER CHALLENGE (Read 43 times)

Mike E

MM #5615

4 x 10 ball squats with knee lift with a 12 pound medicine ball.

TammyinGP

2x10 ball squats w/ lifts w/ 7.5 lb weight

Tammy

Mike E

MM #5615

4 x 1 minute Plank Lift and 4 x 30 second Side Planks on each side.

Mike E

MM #5615

Marathon Maniac #957

I finally jumped in today with some planks and side planks - how quickly the plank-fitness goes away!  Definitely need to get back to these regularly.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Mike E

MM #5615

TammyinGP

I missed the last two days, so missed one day of each exercise.

Will get back on it tonight with the squats.

Tammy

Marathon Maniac #957

30 ball squats on each leg, holding a 5lb weight.  Not much, but something.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Mike E

MM #5615

TammyinGP

did 20 squats tonight. no weights though. just squats. my glutes are pretty sore from my run yesterday still.

Tammy

Mike E

MM #5615

TammyinGP

I did do planks last night, but since it was after 9:00 I didn't do as many as I should have. 2x1 min planks with 30 sec side plank on each side.

Tammy

Mike E

MM #5615

4 x 10 ball squats with knee lift on each leg with a 12 pound medicine ball.

Marathon Maniac #957

30 ball squats on each leg

Mike E

MM #5615