Masters Running

NOVEMBER CHALLENGE (Read 43 times)

Mike E

MM #5615

4 x 10 ball squats with knee lift on each leg with a 12 pound medicine ball.

TammyinGP

did my squats today at the gym while I was working out.

Tammy

Mike E

MM #5615

4 x 1 minute Plank Lift and 4 x 30 second Side Planks on each side.

Mike E

MM #5615

Mike E

MM #5615

Marathon Maniac #957

30 ball squats on each leg.  I am still using a 5-lb weight, though.  When I tried a heavier weight, it sort of hurt in my upper back, and I felt like I was losing form.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Mike E

MM #5615

Marathon Maniac #957

30 ball squats/knee lifts w/5 lb weights.  I missed planks yesterday.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Mike E

MM #5615

TammyinGP

I've been slacking, but will try to stick it out the remainder of the month.

Also need to come up with an idea for our final monthly challenge of 2013. Any suggestions are welcome! I'd like to finish up this year of challenges with something fun. no worries, we won't abstain from sugar for December though. Wink  or alcohol. Mike can still have his beer Joking

Tammy

Mike E

MM #5615

Mike can still have his beer Joking

Whew!

Maybe we should do a a little of everything we've done all year...except legs...

Tonight I did 4 x 10 ball squats with knee lift on each leg with a 12 pound medicine ball.

Mike E

MM #5615

Mike E

MM #5615

Mike E

MM #5615

Mike E

MM #5615