Masters Running

Happy Birthday Tetsujin! (Read 178 times)

arf

MM #405

Wishing you many, many effortless barefoot miles this year, and for many more to come! Thanks for being such a powerful inspiration. Your Ultra Trail Buddy, arf Smile
    evanflein

Happy Birthday dear Tetsujin! Wising you many more happy fitness barefoot miles in the years to come! (hey, I got the Equinox on the marathon maniacs calendar... looking for company!)
        Happy birthday, Tet!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Have a great day birthday boy!
          Vista
            Happy birthday, tet. I hope it's a good one. TomS
            SteveP

May your day be filled with miles, smiles and happy feet.

SteveP

btb1490

Happy Birthday Mr. Tet! How will you be celebrating?
                  Happy Birthday! Have a great day and many more. Karin
                    Happy Birthday my friend Enjoy it Tall

Recent Best times: None recently

coastwalker

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Tetsujin!! Have a greta day, however you choose to spend it. Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

Franc59

Half Fanatic #36

BUON COMPLEANNO Jon!!!!! Wishing you a happy ,soft and smooth path to that 100 miler one day . We'll have a belated celebration at the Redmond Watershed Preserve on the 17th!!! Have a great day!!!! Francesca

Marathon Maniac #957

Happy, Happy Birthday!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

wildchild

Carolyn

Happy barefoot birthday, Tet! Live long and prosper.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Happy Birthday Tet !!! Hope you have many more!!!
                              Looking for a place to Happen, making stops along the way - The Hip
                              huskydon

Happy Birthday Tet! May the year bring you many happy miles! huskydon