Masters Running

Emerald Across the Bay 12K RR (San Francisco, CA - 3/15/09) (Read 210 times)

"older but not dead yet"

Alex (with GGP looking over my shoulder)
    Seeking the interface between the cerebral and the visceral.
      That was an enjoyable report to read, including the neat picture. Congrats on a well run race and 1st in AG. TomS
      Tramps

That's a heckuva kick at the end, passing 10 people! Congrats! (Alas, if you're going to cut-and-paste race reports, the :banana: doesn't work here. Sad )

Be safe. Be kind.

coastwalker

Hi Alex, Congrats on earning 1st in your Clydesdale AG! You did a greta job out there. Thanks for the most interesting RR, and the beautiful photo off the GG bridge. Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

Nice race and nece report....I especially enjoyed this insight.
            Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
              Nice report, you fast old clydesdale! Congrats on the win too. Lovely photo.

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

Marathon Maniac #957

Congratulations on winning 1st AG in your division - well done! And that picture is absolutely stunning. But you should be in the picture next time.... Smile

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

What a great report Alex and the picture illustrates the location description even more. Way to go on finishing with strength and speed. By the way, isn't it "old, faSt, guy? Thanks for sharing all the details and congrats again.
                  PJH

You have a way with words ... very enjoyable read. Nice racing! PJ