Masters Running

40s, 50s, 60s+ On the Run - w/e 12/23 (Read 275 times)

Hey folks....good runs to all out there.

2.25 for me this morning.  Nice and brisk 27F.  Here's my fashion report for the day.  Long pants, two light weight longsleeve shirts, a medium weight pullover, knit hat and light gloves that came off about at about 1.5 miles. 

If you're a runner, you cannot be a wimp.  It's just impossible.

Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM

Queen of 3rd Place

HEY!! We're still alive!!! Wink

R2 - looks like snowshoe season has come to the Sierra, definitely want to get out there soon! Might like to try XC-skiing this year, too!

ev - 27!! C or F??? :P

Everyone send healing vibes to fellow master's runner, marathoner extroardinaire, and all-around good-guy Stevie Ray Lopez, who is having some kind of medical testing the next day or so as far as I can figure.

16 in the rain today, kind of unavoidable. Came across a business that had grapes for landscaping, and they were just hanging there, turning into raisins, so they became my mile 11 GU. Last three miles it brightened up and I was treated to the sight of a double rainbow for about a mile, very nice treat. The bunny is *right there* on the horizon!

Ex runner

OrangeMat

MM #6177

Oh! I met Stevie Ray at the Monkey, and he IS a really nice guy! Hoping for the best for him....

Also hoping for the best for SRL

Yes Arla....27 F!

3 miles for me this morning at a balmy 29 F

Come on Cowboys!

Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM