Masters Running

Happy Birthday, CNYRunner!! (Read 205 times)

Marathon Maniac #957

Happy Birthday, Karin!!! Hope you have fun!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Tramps

Have a great one!

Be safe. Be kind.

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Have a GRETA day Karin!

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
        It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

Top 'O the World!

******** HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! *********
          Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
            Happy Birthday, CNY! Cool Dark Horse
            I'm a dark horse, running on a dark race course.
            Mariposai

Happy Birthday lovely Karin!!!!!!!. May your day be filled with love, joy and happiness.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Happy Birthday Karin!!!
                Looking for a place to Happen, making stops along the way - The Hip
                Henrun

May you have a very happy birthday on this beautiful day, Karin Henry and Marj

King of PhotoShop

No doubt your birthday is probably October 8th, but I hope you have a great day anyway, and many more happy ones. Spareribs
                      Happy Birthday Karin! Have an extra piece of Birthday Cake. Tell 'em I said it was okay. Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

The Jogger

Big grinSpareribs Karin have a really great day, Happy Birthday.... Roy
                        TheSaint

Happy, happy Birthday Karin! I'll have some cake in your honor today.
                          TammyinGP

Have a great birthday Karin!

Tammy

Happy birthday, Karin!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Happy birthday, CNY. I hope it's a great one and followed by many more. TomS