Masters Running

Happy Birthday, Aamos! (Read 335 times)

btb1490

I had to pop in to wish one of the nicest cootie bug people there is a happy birthday today! Happy birthday, Amy! And a big hello to everyone else! I hope everyone is doing well! Smile
      Very Happy Birthday Amy! Hope all your wishes come true! Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

Happy birthday, Amy!!!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

A double Bonus-- We get to wish Amy a happy, happy birthday and say Hi to BTB on top of it. Hope you both have a great day and also to see both of you in Boston. Hope the Sox do right by you and actually win today

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Marathon Maniac #957

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

wildchild

Carolyn

Happy Birthday, Amy! Hope you have a great day and a great year! And hi to BTB! We've missed you. I just made a donation to Children's Hospital for you and little Amy - how appropriate on Aamos' birthday! Smile

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Tramps

Be safe. Be kind.

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

SHOWOFF Big grin

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Renee the dog

Happy Birthday Amy!!! Hi btb!!

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

Maniac 505

Happy Birthday, Have a great year. see you at Seattle Rock N Roll I hope. Dave
                        Happy birthday, Aamos. Have a good one. TomS
                        dg.

Happy Birthday Amy! I hope you have a great day, a great week, a great year. With no snow. (ok, you guys win, but these are already saved so you get them anyway...) (hi Bob Smile )

#artbydmcbride

Happy happy Birthday Aamos! Smile I hope to meet you at long last in Seattle also.

Runners run

Happy Birthday Amy!
                              evanflein

Happy Birthday Amy! Looking forward to spending some time with you in Boston... and Seattle! And Hi Bob! Wow, Deb, those are some impressive sprouts... Big grin