Masters Running

JUNE CHALLENGE (Read 53 times)

TammyinGP

30 squats w/ leg lifts. and 20 walking lunges . . .just because they are so much fun!

Tammy

Marathon Maniac #957

Being a bit of a slacker with company in the house.  30 weighted squats with two 15-lb dumbbells yesterday.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Mariposai

30 squats with 10pds dumbbelt.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Mike E

MM #5615

4 x 15 Dumbbell Squats (20 pounders)

Mariposai

3x15 sumo squats

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Mike E

MM #5615

3 x 15 dumbbell squats (8 pounders)

TammyinGP

30 squats with 7.5 lb hand weights.

Tammy

Marathon Maniac #957

Tuesday I did 30 squats, no weights.

Wednesday I did 60 squats, with two 15-lb dumbbells.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Mike E

MM #5615

4 x 15 Dumbbell Squats (20 pounders)

Mike E

MM #5615

I was just about ready to get in the shower after mowing 2 lawns after work, when I realized I still had to do my squats...so I did 3 sets of 15 with no weights

Mike E

MM #5615

4 x 15 Dumbbell Squats (20 pounders) after my speed workout

Mike E

MM #5615

3 x 15 dumbbell squats (8 pounders)

TammyinGP

slacker checking in. I've missed a couple days, but will do my squats tonight. plus some walking lunges, plus some ab work.  I know I'll miss a couple days again this weekend though. I'm sort of thinking I don't want to do my squats during the relay this wknd.

Tammy

Mike E

MM #5615

3 x 15 with a 12 pound medicine ball Ryan got me for Fathers' Day...so he could use it...

Marathon Maniac #957

I admit I did no squats over the weekend, but we went up and down so many stairs as we climbed into and out of the river gorges that I felt like I still got a workout.  60 squats with two 15-lb dumbbells today.