Masters Running

June Masters Miles (Read 50 times)

wildchild

Carolyn

Howdy Masters!  Time to post your monthly  miles and any PRs and AG awards for June!

Awards given for most miles, fewest miles, average, median, prime numbers, and anything else interesting.  Hope you all had a greta month!  The year is halfway through - how are you doing on your annual goals?

I took this picture today on the continental divide trail between Rollins Pass and Rogers Pass.  As you can see, it's not actually a trail - you just follow the posts and go cross country.  This is about 12,000 ft.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

TammyinGP

just 72 miles for me and since it's 100 degrees out right now, I think I can safely say I'm done running for the month!

Nothing uber notable for the month as far as PR's go, but did captain a relay team and we all had a fantastic time.

as far as my annual goal goes, I'm not quite to my 1/2 way goal mark yet, so let's just say that I'm hoping for positive splits on this one!

Tammy

Great photo Carolyn!

226.7 miles for me and getting the endurance back and starting to see some speed gains too. No PRs, but I don't care about that anyway---just happy to be running again.

tom1961

Old , Ugly and slow

only 55 miles for me.

I hope to get near 100 for july

first race sept 1977 last race sept 2007

2019  goals   1000  miles  , 190 pounds , deadlift 400 touch my toes

coastwalker

Hi Carolyn,

I agree - that is a phenomenal photo! And it's gorgeous too...  Smile

123.7 racewalking miles for me in June. My notable achievements are staying healthy, not getting arrested, and taking 1st place in the racewalking div. of the Market Square Day 10K.

Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Amazing trail, Carolyn.  12000'?

What to do, what to do.  I have 109.9 miles for the month.  I can round down and get a prime award.  But that means giving up almost a whole mile.  But since I have a marathon PR (default type), I think I'll keep the miles.Wink

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

MM #7877

179 miles. (I should go back out and do 1 more)

Highest total since July of 2012.

Philippians 4:13.

huskydon

120.4 June miles

674.4 miles YTD

Mike E

MM #5615

Thanks wild!  I had no PR's, no AG wins, and no prime numbers.  But I enjoyed my month of running.

June: 250

2013: 1199

Henrun

Thanks Carolyn.

Marj-103

Henrun-53

C-R

Thanks Carolyn.

Lowest month in two years @ 83.8 but I sure did enjoy some rest time.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                        "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Dave59

34.86  (Sick most the month)

Tramps

Great photo, Carolyn.  Thanks for doing this again.

Be safe. Be kind.

Beautiful pic.  167 miles for me in June.  On the last day of the month I crossed the 1000-mile mark for the year.  Right on pace for my goal for the year.

76.5 for June

First triathlon completed!

Thanks Wildchild!