Masters Running

June Masters Miles (Read 50 times)

Walk-Jogger

213 miles for June, my 4th highest monthly total ever.

1209 YTD - over half-way to my goal of running 2013 miles for the year.

One race, 1 mile, first place M55-59 A/G, 5:30

Ran the longest run of my life last week, at 23 miles.

Retired &  Loving It

evanflein

Thanks, Carolyn, and yes that is a truly great photo! What do you breath up there??

I had to do a double-take on CNYrunner's post... we were mileage twins in June! I bet that won't ever happen again...

226.7 miles for June, and 1,032.7 for the year so far. I'm finally ahead of that damn pace bunny!!

I had a PR of sorts this past month, running 83.5 miles in three days (50k, marathon, marathon) and moving up to be a 5 star maniac!

I had to do a double-take on CNYrunner's post... we were mileage twins in June! I bet that won't ever happen again...

How Cool!  Smile

182.3 miles for June

1006.33 YTD  on track to break 2000 for the year..... hopefully get it up a little higher for an average of 40+ mpw

No races in June.... I'm just happy the nerve pain I had in May is gone.

pfriese

Thanks Carolyn.

June: 141.3 miles

Only one race in June, a half marathon, 2:03, good enough for 1st  AG.

Paul

an amazing likeness

221 in June for me.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

#artbydmcbride

165.6 miles in June     - 3 races:  10k, 5k, half marathon

(1057.3 year to date)

Runners run

Thanks, Carolyn!

June: 159.9

YTD: 1127

Our running club decathlon series has 10 track races during the summer.  I ran the 2M last year, but this was my first 1000m:

1000m PR: 3:35

2M PR: 12:55

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

janie b good

52 miles for me in june!

goodness is its own reward; for more tangible outcomes, you need to try badness.

Mariposai

213 miles for June, my 4th highest monthly total ever.

1209 YTD - over half-way to my goal of running 2013 miles for the year.

One race, 1 mile, first place M55-59 A/G, 5:30

Ran the longest run of my life last week, at 23 miles.

Wow!!! This is just so cool! I can't wait to see what your first marathon holds for you!  See you at the "Light at the End"

Wildchild, very cool pictures.  12000ft? and how to you find enough air to run??/

200.8 miles for me. Highest miles for me in over a year. I ran a marathon as a Water Sherpa in June. Priceless moments.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

106 miles for June

619 miles for 2013 so far

Thanks wild

TomS

74.5 miles in June.  Only 497.5 health-restricted miles for the year, so I gotta pick up a little to even make 1,000 miles.

Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

June 2013
                            tetsujin - 26.2 miles

YTD - 256.7

On track for 500 miles for the first time since 2008 and sixth time ever.
                            I’d be over 600 miles if I could run as far in an hour as tramps can .

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Rondog65

Had the lowest monthly mileage for 2013, 55.35 miles, however I had fun Ruckus run and completed my first Sprint Triathlon.

Ron's PRs 5K 24:14 (12/07/2013); Half Marathon 1:53:33 (5/26/2013)

96.8 for me ...... so close, so close, so close!!  one of these days i will hit 100 again!!

5k PR - official time 25:15 which pleases me immensely!!

thanks Carolyn!!

denise